Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indian18
    • Apr 2015

Is this guy receding? I found him on Youtube. he is 22

Hey everyone. How have you been? A lot of people have said I have a Johnny Depp "Cry-baby" look when I have my hair in a classic pompadour. So this week I th...
  • BiqqieSmalls
    • Feb 2015

Looks like a mature hairline

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

Hard to tell because its minor if he is. Kind of like me actually. If he had hair there before and its gone now than yes he certainly lost hair then. There is no mature hairline to me you either lost hair or you didnt. Maybe it stops at a certain point but you will never know that.
      Mature hairline to me is like calling milk melk. Its just a play on words but your still talking about the same thing. You lost hair or you didnt. Not much else to say.

Comment

• Trenblastoise
        • Jul 2014

I think he is receding:

At the very least he has lost a chunk of his hair, about 2,5-3 cm in the front and about 3.5cm-4.0cm at the sides. Some of the temples have been lost as well. It also looks like the hair in the front is somewhat thinner, and a few small hairs in the front. However, some people suddenly stop losing after a couple cm.

Still no worries for that guy, he looks to be someone that will lose hair very slowly, and has a great donor area. He can probably wait for a transplant and stem cells. Plus he is married

Comment

• indian18
          • Apr 2015

Isn't he just a NW1? I think so, what about you?

Comment

• indian18
            • Apr 2015

What Norwood number he is having?

Comment

• Trenblastoise
              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by indian18
              What Norwood number he is having?
              I'd say about ~1.5, he began at 0, just go on his videos and pick oldest, 3 years ago he definitely had a lower hair line and less receding in the corners.

Comment

• indian18
                • Apr 2015

He did have similar temples 2 years ago. 3 years ago, we can't say because he didn't do any hairstyles then. Surely he can't be balding. If he is, then what is my state? :O

Comment

• burtandernie
                  • Nov 2012

If you had hair somewhere before and now its gone than you lost hair. I would call it recession, balding, hair loss or whatever term you prefer. It is what it is. Is it bad balding? Not really and it might progress really slowly or stop who knows.

Comment

Working...