Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • reasonistian
    • Feb 2015

Finally shaved my head. what do you think

I've been fed up with my hair loss that started a year ago (maybe before that but I noticed it last year). So I've thought that maybe I should shave my head to see how I'll look like after my hair is gone i have nothing to lose and the hair will grow anyway. I was hesitant but I've gathered every piece of manhood I can find and grabbed my trimmer and pushed the button but it didn't start cuz the battery's dead so I had to wait nervously for it to charge. When I felt like it charged enough I grabbed it and started shaving. It wasn't as (physically) easy as I thought it would be (I still have thick hair). But when I was done and I looked in the mirror I liked what I saw, well to an extent because I have a round face and must loose a lot of weight but you get the idea. Down are my after photos.
  • J_B_Davis
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by reasonistian
    I've been fed up with my hair loss that started a year ago (maybe before that but I noticed it last year). So I've thought that maybe I should shave my head to see how I'll look like after my hair is gone i have nothing to lose and the hair will grow anyway. I was hesitant but I've gathered every piece of manhood I can find and grabbed my trimmer and pushed the button but it didn't start cuz the battery's dead so I had to wait nervously for it to charge. When I felt like it charged enough I grabbed it and started shaving. It wasn't as (physically) easy as I thought it would be (I still have thick hair). But when I was done and I looked in the mirror I liked what I saw, well to an extent because I have a round face and must loose a lot of weight but you get the idea. Down are my after photos.[ATTACH=CONFIG]39123[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39124[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39125[/ATTACH]
    I works for you! Congratulations, you just won the battle!

Comment

• TheUltimatePoet
      • Jul 2011

Yeah, you look cool with a shaved head.
      You made MPB your bitch!

Comment

• FlightTL
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by reasonistian
        I've been fed up with my hair loss that started a year ago (maybe before that but I noticed it last year). So I've thought that maybe I should shave my head to see how I'll look like after my hair is gone i have nothing to lose and the hair will grow anyway. I was hesitant but I've gathered every piece of manhood I can find and grabbed my trimmer and pushed the button but it didn't start cuz the battery's dead so I had to wait nervously for it to charge. When I felt like it charged enough I grabbed it and started shaving. It wasn't as (physically) easy as I thought it would be (I still have thick hair). But when I was done and I looked in the mirror I liked what I saw, well to an extent because I have a round face and must loose a lot of weight but you get the idea. Down are my after photos.[ATTACH=CONFIG]39123[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39124[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39125[/ATTACH]
        Dude you look fantastic!!! You win!

Comment

• asianguy
          • Jan 2013

Looks great, I wish I could shave my head.

Comment

• USP678
            • Dec 2014

It looks great...I shaved my head just about a month ago and liked the look immediately - everything would be perfect if it wasn't for the transplant BS.

Comment

• Driver
              • Nov 2015

Very clean look!

Comment

• thethinningman
                • Jul 2015

lose some pounds and you're ready to go!

Comment

• devilsmaycry
                  • Dec 2015

You look great .
                  I am 17 but i shave now i would look dump.
                  Waiting for future !

Comment

• USP678
                    • Dec 2014

you may be interested in the web site slybaldguys...dedicated to people that shave...

Comment

• JohnMPB
                      • Nov 2009

Looks god bud. With all that stubble it looks like you shave it by choice not because of mpb.

Comment

• Loony
                        • Dec 2015

great use minoxidil for your beard gaps and u all good to go

Comment

• Ulti1
                          • Oct 2014

You have right head for it

Comment

Working...