+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

film Alternative treatment for receding hairline.(photos )

Hello BTT , I'am in a natural treatment for my receding hairline, since its just my hairline i do not want to use minox so I started my own natural hair regrowth treatment with:aloe vera juice, coccunot oil soon i will add peppermint oil also .I attached some pictures just to keep in track my progress, note that the small hairs on the hairline are cut shorter by my hair stylist to make my hairline look fuller.

Any other advice its on what else should I add its greatly appriciated.

Have a nice day!

Click image for larger version

Name:	left 3.jpg

Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	39085Click image for larger version

Name:	left 1.jpg

Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	39083Click image for larger version

Name:	crown 4.jpg

Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	39081Click image for larger version

Name:	right8.jpg

Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	39096Click image for larger version

Name:	crown 1.jpg

Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	39079Click image for larger version

Name:	right1.jpg

Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	39094Click image for larger version

Name:	Right 5.jpg

Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	39092Click image for larger version

Name:	Right 2.jpg

Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	39090Click image for larger version

Name:	left 6.jpg

Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	39088Click image for larger version

Name:	left 4.jpg

Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	39086Click image for larger version

Name:	left 2.jpg

Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	39084Click image for larger version

Name:	crown2.jpg

Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	39082
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Crown 3.jpg

Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	39080   Click image for larger version

Name:	left 5.jpg

Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	39087   Click image for larger version

Name:	left7.jpg

Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	39089   Click image for larger version

Name:	Right 4.jpg

Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	39091   Click image for larger version

Name:	right 7.jpg

Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	39093   Click image for larger version

Name:	right3.jpg

Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	39095  

I was bald compered to you
    Hope it works for you.

I also hope that works ! anyway can't find anywhere coriander leaves in my location , tomorow i'am going to town to check it out .

Iīm not a scientist like most here seems to be regarding hair loss.
    For me itīs about thinking outside the box, instead of scientifically approved drugs released to early due to money gain.
    This is why a think otherwise regarding the big 3:

PROPECIA (finasteride) tablets are film-coated tablets for oral administration. Each tablet contains 1 mg of finasteride and the following inactive ingredients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, talc, docusate sodium, yellow ferric oxide, and red ferric oxide.

Minoxidil (minoxidil (minoxidil (minoxidil tablets) tablets) tablets) Tablets USP 2.5 mg and 10 mg contain the following inactive ingredients:anhydrous lactose, docusate sodium, magnesium stearate,microcrystalline cellulose, sodium benzoate and sodium starch glycolate

NIZORALŪ (ketoconazole) 2% Shampoo is a red-orange liquid for topical application, containing the broad spectrum synthetic antifungal agent ketoconazole in a concentration of 2% in an aqueous suspension. It also contains: coconut fatty acid diethanolamide, disodium monolauryl ether sulfosuccinate, F.D.&C. Red No. 40, hydrochloric acid, imidurea, laurdimonium hydrolyzed animal collagen, macrogol 120 methyl glucose dioleate, perfume bouquet, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauryl ether sulfate, and purified water.

Some guys use Saw Palmetto, Biatin, others apply coconut oil, onion juice etc. However I think that natural remedies will not stop the hair loss.
    Possibly a combination of natural remedies and medicinal treatments will work better. By the way, see NotCoolAnymore's regimen (https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...uys&highlight=). He uses both medicinal treatments and vitamins and his results are very, very good.

Damn , thats some incredible progress , i'am happy for him maybe i will try later some proven meds for mpb but i don't notice hairloss only my hairline started moving back , I gues i'am nw1 and good overall coverege , it was thicker in the past but i can't complain so far my results are okey , noticed some new mini dark hairs but very weak around my hairline hope its regrowth and not miniaturezed hair :-s , and hair fall i notice a litlie maybe 20 hairs max when i style it and maybe 50-60 ish on bath.

Some plus results its that my hair its ****ing shiny from aloe vera juice it also makes the hair thicker .

You are not saving one hair predisposed to AGA on this regime. I guarantee it.

Quote Originally Posted by David7 View Post
    Damn , thats some incredible progress , i'am happy for him maybe i will try later some proven meds for mpb but i don't notice hairloss only my hairline started moving back , I gues i'am nw1 and good overall coverege
    It is better to start the treatment as soon as possible, as Finasteride for example, stops hair loss, so you will be able to keep your hairline as it is at this moment.
    Don't wait till your hair loss will be visible to others. Believe me, it is harder to regrow the hair, than to keep it how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Johny41 View Post
    It is better to start the treatment as soon as possible, as Finasteride for example, stops hair loss, so you will be able to keep your hairline as it is at this moment.
    Don't wait till your hair loss will be visible to others. Believe me, it is harder to regrow the hair, than to keep it how it is.
    That is not always true, my hairline was similar to his. if not slightly better, Fin destroyed my hairline. Badly.

Here is all I want to say regarding this:

1) I have always been a health conscience, earth friendly person and I love natural remedies for most things. (I was even a vegetarian for 10 years)

2) I literally lost 50% of my hair in one year, due to two bouts of telogen effluvium

3) WHILE I was shedding this hair, I was juicing, taking biotin, saw palmetto, pumpkin seed oil, using organic shampoos with peppermint oil, eating very healthy, exercising, etc etc...

4) I have ALWAYS been someone with course thick, fast growing hair

5) I watched for over a year as these hairs that fell did NOT return. Of Course they did NOT return ONLY in the MPB areas... like they suffocated and died out.

6) SOMETIMES, man-made medicines are just FINE, especially if thoroughly researched and taken with extreme caution... not in the case of MPB, but man-made medicines save lives

7) So, despite the fact that I mostly think like you, herbaliser, in regards to treatments... the only hope I have left is fin, minox and nizoral... NOTHING else works, not at all. It may make your hair grow faster and stronger, but it will not stop MPB.

8) If you see something natural stopping MPB and can strictly document it through trichonometry and professional photos... DO IT! We will all love you and you will be a billionaire.