X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nyhair25
    • Jul 2014

Increasing fin dosage

Hi everyone

I am considering to up the dosage of fin, as I believe it has been decreasing in its effectiveness as of lately. I am aware of fin's flat dosage curve, which theoretically means that an increase shouldn't work at all. However, I have heard many mixed results on this matter and just wanted to get some other perspectives. My other option is slowly and gradually working in DUT and eventually, down the line transitioning to DUT.

Just wanted to hear from others who have tried to increase the fin dosage and what their experiences have been in doing so.

Thanks!
  • nyhair25
    • Jul 2014

Bump. Has nobody tried increasing their fin dosage?

Comment

• janikhan
      • Aug 2022

Originally posted by nyhair25
      Hi everyone

I am considering to up the dosage of fin, as I believe it has been decreasing in its effectiveness as of lately. I am aware of fin's flat dosage curve, which theoretically means that an increase shouldn't work at all. However, I have heard many mixed results on this matter and just wanted to get some other perspectives. My other option is slowly and gradually working in DUT and eventually, down the line transitioning to DUT.

Just wanted to hear from others who have tried to increase the fin dosage and what their experiences have been in doing so.

Thanks!
      watch all spanish daramas here in HD quality

Comment

Working...