Sorry for posting this here HR23+ but this product is advertising every where !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Sorry for posting this here HR23+ but this product is advertising every where !

HR23+ Sorry for posting it they have a serum , and some herbal tablet I might add it , nearly every new website I go too it's there , http://www.hairrestore23.com/HR23-Hair-Restoration-Tablets-p/hr23-hair-restoration-60.htm
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

??????

Originally posted by thechamp
    HR23+ Sorry for posting it they have a serum , and some herbal tablet I might add it , nearly every new website I go too it's there , http://www.hairrestore23.com/HR23-Ha...oration-60.htm

Comment

• baldybald
      • Jul 2012

Am sorry to tell you that this is garbage

Comment

• KMoney
        • Feb 2015

I've not tried the serum so I can't comment on that, but I have given my thoughts on the HR23+ tablet on here. It's really quite decent. It's worked for me so far.
        I was using HR23+ tablets with minoxidil but I've stopped using minoxidil now as it really wasn't doing anything in the way of hair growth.

Comment

• KMoney
          • Feb 2015

The reason you're seeing it advertised a lot is because they're probably running a specific targeting campaign, meaning their ad will pop up on browsers that type in specific search terms.
          A few years ago I remember seeing Procerin ads popping up left right and centre when they were heavily advertising online.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by KMoney
            A few years ago I remember seeing Procerin ads popping up left right and centre when they were heavily advertising online.
            Procerin is garbage and did absolutely nothing for me. There money back guarantee was trash also.

Comment

• KMoney
              • Feb 2015

Procerin wasn't to bad for me actually. I used it for 6 months and it did show positive results for the first couple of months.

Comment

• burtandernie
                • Nov 2012

Person X saying treatment Y worked for them for a while means about as much to me as person x telling me how many times a day they fap. It really doesnt mean anything at all.
                Any treatment with words herbal extracts in it basically means snake oil to me. Just link the studies proving it works otherwise its snake oil.

Comment

Working...