Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghostrider
    • Mar 2015

Mates,

I'm not comfortable buying from Scammers..had somecontact with the owner. he wanterd to offer oc000459 then I said we will test , he started to sound very shady after speaking about trust..

Not sure what to make of it..

I'm currently using oc from kane but it's expensive. Happy to swich to setipi which he sell for 12usd/g
    You need twise the amount my guess ? 2% topical ?

Comment

• RU58841
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by ghostrider
      Mates,

I'm not comfortable buying from Scammers..had somecontact with the owner. he wanterd to offer oc000459 then I said we will test , he started to sound very shady after speaking about trust..

Not sure what to make of it..

I'm currently using oc from kane but it's expensive. Happy to swich to setipi which he sell for 12usd/g
      You need twise the amount my guess ? 2% topical ?

I guess we'd be suckers to play with TLR knowing what we know now.

Kane's email said Setipiprant's "$130/10g for GB"; I'm guessing the "for GB" means for group buy, but is that the price you paid individually?

As for the amount of it, I'm not sure anybody knows that yet. I hate to deal in anecdotes but Stocione thinks he's getting good results with 5% OC.

Was Kane's OC/Setipiprant ever tested?

Comment

• diffuseloser
        • Sep 2014

Feel safer buying from Kane. $130 seems reasonable. Personally, I think Kane is a proven source and would be happy to give him the benefit of the doubt as his products have been tested multiple times in the past and no issues.

Comment

• champpy
          • Apr 2015

Can anyone here tell me where I would take a substance such as RU or OC to be tested for purity? I ordered some stuff from Kane and Id like to know if its legit, but not sure where to take it

Comment

• RU58841
            • Mar 2015

Would also like to know the answer to that!

Comment

• Swooping
              • May 2014

Originally posted by champpy
              Can anyone here tell me where I would take a substance such as RU or OC to be tested for purity? I ordered some stuff from Kane and Id like to know if its legit, but not sure where to take it
              You need a HPLC + NMR + MASSPEC, although a HPLC + NMR would be suffice too. It's going to cost you much in EU/NA I think around $400-500 and that is without interpretation of the results. Check for universities close to you perhaps they can do it for a bit cheaper.

Kane is legit though. He has been third party tested a bazillion times by various users.

Comment

• champpy
                • Apr 2015

Thanks swooping! Thats reassuring to know. had no idea it would cost that much! In the future im down for chipping in on group buys/testing of products along w you fellas

Comment

Working...