Threaded View

So many white knights of wallet, i sure don't consider myself an "easy target" lol, i'm not a compulsive buyer neither, i enjoyed be informed from the very beginning and only some pyscho masochist would not enjoy the same with the others treatments like seti, bim, sm etc, no, you are the real poison of this community and humanity, people who would like to be ignorant about a research istead of being "hurt" with accepting a failure, and no, the science doesn't work like that, every single cure to every disease has hundreads and hundreads of fail behind, if you don't like to be informed then log out, stop reading a forum about cutting edge and trial updates who most likely will fail and wait till your doctor will give you something alternative maybe in 4-5 years from now, for people like me that search everyday for some sort of trial updates the way prometheon delivered daily news is a dream, sure their product can fail and the trial could be better but i don't care, still a complete transparent behevior