+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Ziering - Stimceuticals

I guess I applaud anyone who is trying to bring something new to the table, and not flogging the same limited options over and over again.

I would be willing to try this. Anyone think it could at least prevent future loss?

looks like another bogus treatment to rip off people.
    just clever marketing in my opinion. they mix minox and fin and add some new magical ingredient, together with a new fancy laser/vibrator comb device to stimulate the scalp's bloodflow.

they just mixed everything together which proved to be somehow good for hair, created a step by step protocol, and sell it as new combo treatment.
    if they achieve any results, then it's from minox and fin, and not the magical stuff around.

but to hairloss newbies this looks like a sophisticated treatment from the future.
    they will make a lot of bucks with that bogus, that's for sure.

on the other side, who knows. maybe the combination of all of those stuff gives better results than usual. i don't know. but it definitely looks like bogus.

Click image for larger version

Name:	patient-2-before-and-after1_Stimceuticals.jpg

Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	38798

Whether the guy presented as a testimonial to this new treatment has any real cosmetic hair improvement is definitely debatable. For one, the resolution and size of the pictures should definitely be bigger. Next, if you look at the pictures attached, it can be argued that the guy’s hair has actually got worse in certain areas of the scalp in the "after" picture. I have circled these areas red in the picture above, the green circled area is where I think the guy's hair has improved.

As far as i am concerned, there is also deliberate photographic deception going on in the before and after picture. Look closely at the angle of the guy's head in the “before” picture and then look at it in the “after” picture. The head is angled more downwards in the “after” picture, and this gives an illusion of a more defined widows peak in the “after” picture in comparison to the "before" picture.

I assume that the person who took these pictures is a professional so there is absolutely no reason why the head angles in both pictures should be different and also no reason why the background colour should be different too, unless they and the people behind this "new" treatment want you to see something which you would not otherwise see!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen_Shot 04-26-15_at_1805.jpg

Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	38799

Quote Originally Posted by epipapilla View Post
    Attachment 38798

Whether the guy presented as a testimonial to this new treatment has any real cosmetic hair improvement is definitely debatable. For one, the resolution and size of the pictures should definitely be bigger. Next, if you look at the pictures attached, it can be argued that the guy’s hair has actually got worse in certain areas of the scalp in the "after" picture. I have circled these areas red in the picture above, the green circled area is where I think the guy's hair has improved.

As far as i am concerned, there is also deliberate photographic deception going on in the before and after picture. Look closely at the angle of the guy's head in the “before” picture and then look at it in the “after” picture. The head is angled more downwards in the “after” picture, and this gives an illusion of a more defined widows peak in the “after” picture in comparison to the "before" picture.

I assume that the person who took these pictures is a professional so there is absolutely no reason why the head angles in both pictures should be different and also no reason why the background colour should be different too, unless they and the people behind this "new" treatment want you to see something which you would not otherwise see!

Attachment 38799
    yes, in the after photo the head definitely looks more downwards, which creates the illusion of a lower hairline. an easy trick which is often done in this hairloss scam after photos.

there is no improvement at all in that before/after.
    if i would have enough money, power and time, i would invest a lot into exposing such scams and sueing them in a big public way. i'm so sick of such bogus rip-offs. (not only hairloss-related, but also in other fields of life. there is so much criminal stuff going on around the world. and most of them are successful and live their lives as millionaires while harming other's pocket or even their health)