+ Reply to Thread

Question I just wanna know when!!!

I just want to know when a treatment like histogen, replicell, or something similar will be available. It seems like everytime something new comes up it just fades away into the mist. I mean how hard could it be to put hair on a head. And how the hell did jamie foxx get a perfect hairline back ????

Well, it's hard to give a time line on when you have solved an issue you don't know how to solve.

Replicel has to go through some trials first, and their official statement, as far as I know, is that they are aiming for their product to be released in 2018. I personally doubt it will be that soon since the trial they are suppose to do in 2015 haven't began yet(edit: They are going to have it running from 2015 to 2016 -> http://www.replicel.com/wp-content/u...March-5-15.pdf ) . However, their economy seems to be fine as they are backed by a major company(Shiseido, which will do their own trial as well).

I don't even know who Jamie Foxx is, so I had to google him. But you know what is out there:
    - Propecia
    - Minoxidil
    - Hair Transplants
    - Tattoos
    - Tupee and paintings...

Out of those I am convinced you can cross out the drugs, tho he might use them, that is not what got him the hair line lowered. Who cares, it's either a transplant or a tattoo most probably