+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Make your own conclusion

I know that most of you are tired of me, and iīm tired of arguing with the experts because their solution is the only way until science finds a better drug.
    Like i mentioned before regarding oral intake as a big factor for hair regrowth.
    Hair loss for me is not science like many here seems to be claiming or shouting about, that we know the science behind hair loss.

Lets face it, we take a pill instead that hopefully will solve the problem for comfort reasons and hope for no sides, instead of going thru a horrible natural process that is not approved and feel good at the same time.
    For me the connection is obvious now why my sudden fast regrowth started.
    Could be that my green intake is quiet similar as explained : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4pkr8RMHho

Have patience to listen to the whole story because the same happened for me and also why natural remedies will never be approved.
    I will still keep on with the snake oil because it seems to thicken the new hair faster.
    As explained i will put before and after pictures in a week and keep in mind that only two weeks has past since the first photos.

Herbaliser, hello ! I was taking a close look to what you did for your diet, and i am very interested to experience what you are doing. I did a recap of your program, could you please let me know if you added some things in between to improve your formula ?

Health Program

Vegetables Juice (only organic ones)

Version 1: (V1)
    - 2 Celery sticks
    - Half a cucumber
    - Handful of spinach
    - Handful of kale

Version 2: (V2)
    - 2 Celery sticks
    - Half a cucumber
    - Handful of spinach
    - Handful of kale
    - Handful of coriander

Version 3: (V3)
    - 5 Carrots

Complements: (C)
    - Chlorella Powder (2 tsp)
    - Omegas (3,6,9)
    - Brewery yeast
    - Accutane (10mg, 1 day on 2) (!) (A)

Topic solution: (T)
    - Emu/Jojoba/Castor/Coconut oils (1tsp each)
    - Coconut milk (2 tsp)
    - Pure castile soap (3tsp)
    - Green tea (1 bag)
    - Coriander (10 leaves)
    Mix the leaves in a grinder, add the oils, and mix well. Put 20min, and rinse with lukewarm water.

DAYS MORNING
    MONDAY V2 + C (Incl. A) + Conditioner
    TUESDAY V3 + C
    WEDNESDAY V1 + C (Incl. A)
    THURSDAY V3 + C + Conditioner
    FRIDAY V2 + C (incl. A)
    SATURDAY V3 + C
    SUNDAY V1 + C (incl. A)

DAYS EVENING
    MONDAY T + C
    TUESDAY T + C
    WEDNESDAY T + C + Shampoo
    THURSDAY T + C
    FRIDAY T + C
    SATURDAY T + C
    SUNDAY T + C + Shampoo

That video is made in the same style as those videos of "how to make $532 a day in your own home!" kind of BS.

And you know what's really funny? The whole point of this method described in the video, which is stated once again at the end of the video, IS TO REDUCE AS MUCH DHT AS POSSIBLE. The guy claims that by this, he has regrown a full head of hair from a slick bald NW5 or so (see the beginning of the vid, before and after pic). We already know that it's just not possible for a slick bald NW5 to regrow all of his hair by inhibiting DHT only, not even if we inhibit 100% of his DHT. It's just not going to happen.

So this video is not only promising false results, it also tries to do the same thing as 5ar inhibitors do. So if it actually does that (and just as good as medication), than what is the difference between this and finasteride? It's just going to be as harmful as finasteride. But let me give you a realitycheck straight away, this is not as effective as finasteride (nowhere near).

Just cut the bullsh*t already man, you're getting really annoying. People see this and might think it's worth giving this a shot but it's really not. They'll be wasting their time, energy and money on these kind of things while they continue to bald and lose ground. Getting on a good diet is always a good idea but it isn't going to do sh*t for your MPB. For people reading this, get on proven medication (minoxidil, finasteride). Don't expect results anywhere near what finasteride and minoxidil can do for you from these kind of treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by TeloS View Post
    Herbaliser, hello ! I was taking a close look to what you did for your diet, and i am very interested to experience what you are doing. I did a recap of your program, could you please let me know if you added some things in between to improve your formula ?

Health Program

Vegetables Juice (only organic ones)

Version 1: (V1)
    - 2 Celery sticks
    - Half a cucumber
    - Handful of spinach
    - Handful of kale

Version 2: (V2)
    - 2 Celery sticks
    - Half a cucumber
    - Handful of spinach
    - Handful of kale
    - Handful of coriander

Version 3: (V3)
    - 5 Carrots

Complements: (C)
    - Chlorella Powder (2 tsp)
    - Omegas (3,6,9)
    - Brewery yeast
    - Accutane (10mg, 1 day on 2) (!) (A)

Topic solution: (T)
    - Emu/Jojoba/Castor/Coconut oils (1tsp each)
    - Coconut milk (2 tsp)
    - Pure castile soap (3tsp)
    - Green tea (1 bag)
    - Coriander (10 leaves)
    Mix the leaves in a grinder, add the oils, and mix well. Put 20min, and rinse with lukewarm water.

DAYS MORNING
    MONDAY V2 + C (Incl. A) + Conditioner
    TUESDAY V3 + C
    WEDNESDAY V1 + C (Incl. A)
    THURSDAY V3 + C + Conditioner
    FRIDAY V2 + C (incl. A)
    SATURDAY V3 + C
    SUNDAY V1 + C (incl. A)

DAYS EVENING
    MONDAY T + C
    TUESDAY T + C
    WEDNESDAY T + C + Shampoo
    THURSDAY T + C
    FRIDAY T + C
    SATURDAY T + C
    SUNDAY T + C + Shampoo
    Great program and the after shampooing that you are mentioning, you can still use the the castile soap by itīs own for extra clearance, and you donīt need conditioner.
    I stay off the supplements (still using chlorella though in powder form and not pills)
    My omega nutrients comes from Chia seeds, since i eat oat meal for breakfast and i blend in one table spoon each morning.

What is your theory as to how this stopped and regrew your hair? Your saying like propecia you think it is stopping androgens? Did you get blood work before/after or have blood work showing your numbers like total free T, DHT? You had a derm or doctor diagnose your hair loss as MPB?

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    What is your theory as to how this stopped and regrew your hair? Your saying like propecia you think it is stopping androgens? Did you get blood work before/after or have blood work showing your numbers like total free T, DHT? You had a derm or doctor diagnose your hair loss as MPB?
    I read a lot about the benefits of green juicing, and stories from actual people like this one http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-9726/...d-my-life.html

The main benefits is that your body absorbs the vitamins, minerals directly and itīs a great toxic cleanser.
    Therefore i started experimenting with a natural topical solution, since it will trigger the actual area.
    My hair loss started at 20 years of age, and it didn't bother me that much since i knew my family history with hair loss, and i never went to a doctor.

Donīt get me wrong i donīt have anything against people using Fin or minox, itīs the greedy business behind it, and it triggered me to prove that we have natural resources to reverse hair loss.
    (donīt be fooled by my profile name, since i was on another site during my registration, and i took an artist name herbaliser from a music site.
    Funny coincident though regarding my approach to hair loss.)

Keep it organic (ecological) like you mentioned TeloS.
    My mom actually worked as a chemist for a big harvest company, to help them for efficient growing and yield with adding chemical solutions.

Quiet easy to spot the non organics ones in stores, since the greens or fruits are big, colorful and they have a long storage time.
    If you cut an organic apple it oxides way faster than a so called normal one, and turns brown quicker.

Hi herbaliser...as you already know im on your current regime..I do the oil thing everyday and the juicing everyday too...the juicing seems to make me feel better actually I even sleep better... I feel more Sharp in my brain too...but anyway..I also comb my hair everyday with a bristle boar brush...I totally recommend it not only does it increase the bloodflow when you brush your scalp it also removes alot of "dead skin" and dirt from your scalp...which will really benefit your HAIRS so they can grow out from your scalp easier...you know sebum and dirt and stuff can clog up stuff...the boar brushing takes care of that...when I brush my scalp even after taking a shower I see these White stuff on my boar brush and that is "dead skin/dirt... and my whole forehead gets red when I comb. I have read some people saying they got regrowth from boar brushing...I once read a woman that had a receeded hairline and she brushed her scalp everyday and after a few months she got regrowth on her hairline...also read some guys getting regrowth..it cant possibly hurt to brush 30 mins a day or so...

And the cycle continues. I can't believe young hair loss sufferers still get scammed like this.

Nothing you do here will do jack for your hair loss. You will continue to go bald.

But hey, make your own mistakes I guess, don't say some of us didn't warn you.

fred stop being so damn negative just take your finasteride and use your minoxidill and shut the hell up....you are Always so damn negative I have read countless of threads of you being rude to people...how many naturall options have you actually tried yourself? please name a few..no you havent tried a single one I bet because ur too negative... keep in mind I still use RU58841 and minoxidill..but the minoxidill isnt doing me any good at all...I dont use fin I stopped 1 year ago...I wish I could take it but I cant so I DONT HAVE MANY OTHER OPTIONS FRED THROW ME A BONE HERE BUDDY THROW ME A ****ING BONE!!!