+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Its always seemed to me most men balding have pretty good or normal diets. So its always hard for me to believe someone is lacking key nutrients and that is why there hair is falling out in a horseshoe pattern.
    I personally would use the proven stuff mainly propecia first. Trying to eat better though is something everyone can always do better at. I just dont think it will save your hair.
    If you look at prisons they have the same hair loss variety as everyone else and yet they all have the same exact diets minus some snacks they can buy. I never bought that idea personally

the goal here is to help that hair that is attacked by DHT.. how do you explain that guy that reversed his hairloss by taking a bunch of pills? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160444941

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    fred stop being so damn negative just take your finasteride and use your minoxidill and shut the hell up....you are Always so damn negative I have read countless of threads of you being rude to people...how many naturall options have you actually tried yourself? please name a few..no you havent tried a single one I bet because ur too negative... keep in mind I still use RU58841 and minoxidill..but the minoxidill isnt doing me any good at all...I dont use fin I stopped 1 year ago...I wish I could take it but I cant so I DONT HAVE MANY OTHER OPTIONS FRED THROW ME A BONE HERE BUDDY THROW ME A ****ING BONE!!!
    You do have one option left. A hair transplant when you reach NW4-5 because you will lose all your hair if you don't treat your hair loss with proven treatments.

I've said before that I'm not here to sugarcoat reality. You have been warned. I wish I could tell you that it's going to be alright but it's not.

You know who else believed in natural treatments for years? Me! Until I reached NW5 and was forced to realize natural treatments don't do jack.

How many natural options have I tried?! All of them: supplements, cutting out gluten, dairy, oils, meat, sugar, apple cider vinegar, Immortal Hair's regimen, megadoses of iodine, detumescence, brushing, toweling, dermarolling, Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises any BS natural treatment you can find on the web, I've tried it.

And some of them have screwed my health at the time, don't think that because it's "natural" that it has no side-effects. The most common side-effect will be this: you continue to lose your hair.

I know Fred can be rather blunt at times, but on this topic I have to simply agree. Why? because I have tried them all too. I am not saying we will NEVER discover a natural alternative to hair loss, because with science and nature anything can be possible... who know's? tomorrow they may discover that injecting the poison of a central american frog into your scalp completely reverses baldness!! That's the thing with science, we never really know what's possible... As for the current options? Some of them are GOOD for hair health. Some of them may even slightly reduce DHT... but, juicing every day, will not reverse MPB (and by MPB I mean actual MPB). Want me to prove it? I did it, for a year. I have MPB. It made my skin nice, my hair slightly thicker looking and healthy, but didn't do a damn thing to prevent further loss. I know several athletes that do it... most going bald

I think what you need to accept is the fact that if any of these things actually worked, several huge corporations would have bottled it, e-booked it, or otherwise patented and sold it and be making millions and millions. It just... doesn't work right now.

hey man I never said juicing will even stop baldness it will just help the hair to stay stronger longer but they will eventually die due to DHT/PGD2 choking them off... I just wanna try Everything Before I go bald thats all... I know Deep inside that its pointless what im doing..but I just want to do something or I will be depressed I want to feel "HOPE" that there is "HOPE" you know... FRED did you actually try the "boar brushing" ? did you brush your scalp with a bristle boar brush?? and for how long did u do it? im ALSO doing the tom hagrety scalp exercise..there are 2 guys on Youtube saying they got regrowth on their hairline...one guy said he has stopped his "MPB" he did the scalp exercise for 7 months and his hair is back to when he was 15 years old..thats what he tells me and this guy is like 35-40 and he is really a smart guy and I have argued with him telling him he never had MPB but he tells me he DID have it and he even Went to a dermatologist to prove it...he had thinning on the Crown and a receeded hairline...it seems that the exercise DOES infact help some guys..

lol I just put 350mg of RU on my scalp...I first dermarolled ofc...fuk im desperate...since I cant take fin.. I do take beta-sistosterol at 620mg a day and also im gonna start up on nettle root extract 500mg that is a known dht blocker too...I read a guy taking a bunch of different naturall dht blockers and he stopped his hairloss and regrew some hairs...better that than nothing...I did try fin two times..first I took proscar at 1.25mg but after 14 Days I got really Dizzy and had nausa because of it..so I stopped that,..then I ordered finasteride 1mg..took it for 1 month and at the 30th day I got severely dry Eyes it was a pain Eye drops didnt work at all..my Eyes got red later I had to put Cream around my Eyes to lessen the dryness and as soon as I just focused my Eyes like Reading a text my Eyes started watering up BADLY like a river of tears...and that tear that came out didnt even lubricate my Eyes the slightest it was just like water it made my Eyes even worse.. it took 4 long Days for my Eyes to go back to normal..if they didnt I would certainly commit suicide because my Eyes felt like the saharah desert...read a guy on Youtube taking fin for 4 months he got Eye blurriness Eye flickering and dry Eyes he stopped taking it...read other guys also getting Eye problems..."finasteride and dry Eyes" type that in google.. also people at propeciahelp.com got dry eyes from fin..and one guy I read took for 5 years "fin" and he is 3 years off fin and his Eyes are still very dry its permanent...so im not gonna try finasteride for the third time the drug just isnt for "ME" I was unlucky to get hit so damn hard after just 1 month but we are all different medications affects us all differently..so I just use this RU and minox instead...because im desperate u see

They say they had regrowth on YouTube so you're just going to take their word for it? Did they post any proof anywhere? Yeah I thought so...

False hope is dangerous, you don't realize the damage it could do to your psyche. It's better to stick to reality and proven treatments.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    They say they had regrowth on YouTube so you're just going to take their word for it? Did they post any proof anywhere? Yeah I thought so...

False hope is dangerous, you don't realize the damage it could do to your psyche. It's better to stick to reality and proven treatments.
    You mean scientific evidence, from drugs that where meant for other purposes from the beginning for cures and not treatments?
    False hope from natural sources that our bodies are already adapted to, due to their complexity of essential nutrients?

Do you actually believe that the proven treatments, are for your well being and not gaining?
    Have to admit that i was shocked how hair loss effects people, and how far people are willing to go regardless the side effects and therefore i understood the market behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    You mean scientific evidence, from drugs that where meant for other purposes from the beginning for cures and not treatments?
    False hope from natural sources that our bodies are already adapted to, due to their complexity of essential nutrients?

Do you actually believe that the proven treatments, are for your well being and not gaining?
    Have to admit that i was shocked how hair loss effects people, and how far people are willing to go regardless the side effects and therefore i understood the market behind it.
    Actually, our bodies evolved with OUT the use of any of this... not saying that juicing or whatever is detrimental to your body, however, a lot of natural supplements can be detrimental to your health.

And, personally, I don't fully understand your view on medicine, whether engineered synthetics or not. A lot of "proven treatments" and a lot of bioengineered medicines have dramatically helped people in various ways and save lives on a daily basis. It's all about balance. I am with you herbaliser, on living a well balanced, healthy, mostly natural life style... but, if anxiety was destroying my life and I had tried every thing else, I would probably try klonapen, despite it's extensive lists of horrible sides...hair loss was drastically effecting my life and causing depression... so, after literally trying almost EVERYTHING else, I decided to try finasteride. I took it with caution, in increments, under doctor supervision and carefully monitored the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    Actually, our bodies evolved with OUT the use of any of this... not saying that juicing or whatever is detrimental to your body, however, a lot of natural supplements can be detrimental to your health.

And, personally, I don't fully understand your view on medicine, whether engineered synthetics or not. A lot of "proven treatments" and a lot of bioengineered medicines have dramatically helped people in various ways and save lives on a daily basis. It's all about balance. I am with you herbaliser, on living a well balanced, healthy, mostly natural life style... but, if anxiety was destroying my life and I had tried every thing else, I would probably try klonapen, despite it's extensive lists of horrible sides...hair loss was drastically effecting my life and causing depression... so, after literally trying almost EVERYTHING else, I decided to try finasteride. I took it with caution, in increments, under doctor supervision and carefully monitored the sides.
    My view in medicine or drugs is that it should be used for curing, and rightfully so but still you can prevent it.
    I understand that hair loss effects people emotionally, and my reverse was quiet accidental but still understandable and therefore i posted my experience.

I´m using a topical and oral natural treatment, and the topical was experimental since i understood the connection.
    I would not use drugs to reverse my hair loss since it docent effect me, by our superficial appearance nowadays.