Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildstriker
    • Apr 2015

How bad is my hairline?

I was wondering if anyone can look at the pictures of my hairline and tell me how bad it is.

Also I've noticed that there are really tiny hairs in my temple and was wondering if hair regrowth products like regaine/rogaine will help regrow them into thicker/stronger hairs. I've also included close up shots of my temple.

Thanks.
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

errrrr, not bad at all. pretty good. keep the hair with fin and try 5 percent minox for regrowth. expect a shed though

Originally posted by wildstriker
    I was wondering if anyone can look at the pictures of my hairline and tell me how bad it is.

Also I've noticed that there are really tiny hairs in my temple and was wondering if hair regrowth products like regaine/rogaine will help regrow them into thicker/stronger hairs. I've also included close up shots of my temple.

Thanks.

Comment

• wildstriker
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by warner8
      errrrr, not bad at all. pretty good. keep the hair with fin and try 5 percent minox for regrowth. expect a shed though
      Silly question but would I only expect the tiny hairs to shed in the temple where I would apply regaine/rogaine to?

Thank for the response.

Comment

• warner8
        • Jan 2015

you would shed wherever you apply the minox, wherever it is absorbed into the scalp. hairs should grow back thicker if you are one of the 40% of men that have a positive response to minox, which i think you will, but def get on the propecia/fin
        Originally posted by wildstriker
        Silly question but would I only expect the tiny hairs to shed in the temple where I would apply regaine/rogaine to?

Thank for the response.

Comment

• sarahjee
          • Apr 2015

I think it's not too bad at all you need little bit caring of your self...

Comment

• Age30 NW3
            • May 2014

Impossible to tell. Did you take those pictures with a frickin microscope?

Comment

• sarahjee
              • Apr 2015

I think you need to get consult a doctor to know about the condition of your hair...

Comment

• Sondra
                • Apr 2015

An expert can tell you better about it, I think but doesn't look so bad.

Comment

• topback
                  • Apr 2015

You aren't losing hair I don't think. I've seen tons of girls with smaller hairs around the outside of their hairline

Comment

• geetsharma1
                    • May 2015

Not it is not bad.....

Comment

• dimpy3157
                      • May 2015

I think it is not bad. If you are feeling it bad you can consult with doctor.

Comment

Working...