+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

nofintowin anything new?

Default something working?

Started AAPE 10 weeks ago. So far hair fallout has become minimal 5-6 hairs that I notice after a shower vs 15-16. That is a reduction take it as you will.

Will continue AAPE for total of six months. Within the last 9 weeks I also added VPA.

My: fin 0.25mg daily, minox foam 5% topically twice a day,caffeine twice a day,VPA nightly,AAPE,Nizoral Shampoo once a week.

Concentrations, ie, caffeine 0.25% vs 0.17% believe in study, VPA per study more or less. I put 3 capsules (750MG) in 4ml Minox 5%.

Too early to get optimistic. I will give it a year.

Quote Originally Posted by nofintowin View Post
    Not sure what robodoc's referring to. For $500, you get one box with 12 vials, 6 for the solution and 6 for the powder, which both need to be mixed. So this lasts you 6 sessions. This is what I was told and this is what I received.

LMS, regarding the AAPE, not sure I see anything yet. I went in for my fourth session today (1st back in early April). My hair shedding has been minimal, but I've not been shedding much since I started it, but the front of my hair does seem to be getting thinner....It's only been three months so not sure what to take of this.
    Hey I need to contact you

Do you have an email I can contact you on?

Quote Originally Posted by robodoc View Post
    Started AAPE 10 weeks ago. So far hair fallout has become minimal 5-6 hairs that I notice after a shower vs 15-16. That is a reduction take it as you will.

Will continue AAPE for total of six months. Within the last 9 weeks I also added VPA.
    How do you apply AAPE?

@BudskiiHD what is this regarding? Just curious..

Regarding my progress - Not sure I see anything significantly measurable yet. I've done four sessions so far over 3.5 months (1st back in early April). My hair shedding has been minimal, but I've not been shedding much since I started it, but the front of my hair does seem to be getting thinner slowly....It's only been 3.5 months so not sure what to take of this and still too premature for me to form an opinion.

I'm not on anything else - no fin, no minox, no nizoral, etc.

Very good question. I initially intended to do it myself with the new BD LoDose syringe, 31g, 15/64" 3/10ml because it seemed perfect for intradermal use. I did try it myself but very laborious so now have wife trained to do. Sex for sticks, lol.

I will tell you after sticking your head 60-70 times, it hurts. I will be spraying some Lidocaine 1% or some OTC form on my head next time. I don't believe, I can't see lidocaine interacting negatively with the AAPE. I recommend something topical because after all those sticks basically you wake up every nerve ending in your scalp. I will finish this treatment out no matter if I have pop a Norco too. I have to see it thru but some might not.

I started AAPE back in May hoping for something. I have seen no remarkable results. I believe it will turn out to be another useless product that will make Prostem in Korea a few bucks but I don't believe this is a breakthru product or even effective. Again, I will use up my $1,000 investment but I think I won't waste anymore on these hyped up treatments based on more theory than results. Just another angle on snake oil?

Any update from anyone? I'm going to be doing my sixth and last injection in two days. No results to speak of.

I've pretty much given up on this, did 5 sessions and no results. It's been 5-6 months already since the first session

Default AAPE fails

Quote Originally Posted by nofintowin View Post
    I've pretty much given up on this, did 5 sessions and no results. It's been 5-6 months already since the first session
    While I found a "flu vaccine syringe" that I can fill with AAPE for intradermal injections I have seen absolutely nothing in terms of results. By that I have not had slower loss of hair or any new growth. Absolutely no signs of improvement, zero.

I have used it every 3 weeks since April 2015 as recommended. I believe it is useless. Since there was only ONE study that I can remember, it would be easy to manipulate the results. Yes, cynical, studies have been created to have the desired results in many areas of medicine...

Save your money. AAPE is a bogus product in my opinion. Wait for the real deal, the slam dunk because everything else is a money grab.