Closed Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Our important method of treatment.
    Devon was the only hope.

Now wait Comments no sound no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    but you fail to realize 99% people here disregard that and like the feeling of hope.
    Quite the contrary. I do realize people here are so desperate that each and every time they welcome ANYBODY who brings them even a glimmer of hope. They choose to ignore facts and live in a dream. A dream where people found the cure for hairloss but instead of being on CNBC, they rather stay under the radar and talk to us baldies here. A dream where there's no need for independent proof, cause people are always honest and always have good intentions.

But yeah there's nothing I can say to wake you guys up. This thread is useless, you all know it but you don't care. I'll leave you guys to it. And no, I wont be saying "I've told you say", but that's of course where it will all lead to again. But for now, enjoy the dream man.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Quite the contrary. I do realize people here are so desperate that each and every time they welcome ANYBODY who brings them even a glimmer of hope. They choose to ignore facts and live in a dream. A dream where people found the cure for hairloss but instead of being on CNBC, they rather stay under the radar and talk to us baldies here. A dream where there's no need for independent proof, cause people are always honest and always have good intentions.

But yeah there's nothing I can say to wake you guys up. This thread is useless, you all know it but you don't care. I'll leave you guys to it. And no, I wont be saying "I've told you say", but that's of course where it will all lead to again. But for now, enjoy the dream man.
    stop pointing a gun at people researching.
    we are all adults to assess in this forum.

Create a YouTube Channel so we can subscribe to get updates. I just read 5 pages of nothing and now I am adding to "nothing"

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Create a YouTube Channel so we can subscribe to get updates. I just read 5 pages of nothing and now I am adding to "nothing"
    very good idea

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

Thank you for your understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by follicept View Post
    Vertex, receding, and I think a little diffuse thinning. I rrreaaalllyyy don't want to get a buzz cut so I will try to avoid that, but will cut it shorter. Like I said, results should be pretty darn clear. But I will do what I have to.
    You'd do the trial a disservice without a buzzcut. I've seen countless of "been X months on XYZ1234 that I ordered from China, does my hair look thicker?" It's impossible to tell when there's too much hair. Hair can be cut to let you comb over thin areas or vertex. You can add some fibers to make it thicker. And so on and so on. Buzzcut so it's possible to see existing thinning and any potential regrowth.

Quote Originally Posted by tom12345 View Post
    You'd do the trial a disservice without a buzzcut. I've seen countless of "been X months on XYZ1234 that I ordered from China, does my hair look thicker?" It's impossible to tell when there's too much hair. Hair can be cut to let you comb over thin areas or vertex. You can add some fibers to make it thicker. And so on and so on. Buzzcut so it's possible to see existing thinning and any potential regrowth.
    Unless it's super dramatic growth, it's almost impossible to tell results when you aren't shaved...

At the very least, look at the pilox photos (you need something to stablize head and camera in same exact position + identical lighting). AND make sure you get your hair cut to the same EXACT length for every photo update... e.g. buzz with a 6 shaver before every photo session.

Honestly, it may be worth trying to find somebody in the area that does/has a trichoscan. There must be a university or dermatologist or somebody with one...

Quote Originally Posted by tom12345 View Post
    Can't start a fire without a spark.

Quote Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    Can't start a fire without a spark.
    Huge Bruce Springsteen fan. Someone on here hit the nail on the head- ultra zoomed in brightly lit photos means it doesn't work well. I am hoping it will be very readily apparent that it's different. Already started making the youtube channel for broadcast/recording the results, and will keep you updated. Talk to you all Monday.