This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stayhopeful
    • Feb 2013

that being said, I can only hope Devon makes a video in like a couple weeks of himself with luscious locks lol

Comment

• nameless
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by stayhopeful
      honestly, look at my username and my previous posts, i fully support Follicept. But I have to admit it is a little bit questionable. I agree with ytterligare... his emotional indifference is a little bit suspicious. I don't know what to make of all of this. The only other explanation is that they are just extremely nice, kind of like Canadian people

I thought that he seemed a little self-conscious about being on camera. I think that is all it was. You guys are making big deals of nothing.

Comment

• stayhopeful
        • Feb 2013

I can't imagine what Arashi and Swooping are thinking. I bet they are biting their tongues

regardless, I've watched the video like 5 times already, and i'll probably keep watching it anytime I need hope

Comment

• BoSox
          • Jun 2010

You guys are something else. He has a product. He put that product on his scalp. What the **** do you expect?

Looking forward to great news. Have faith.

Comment

• serenemoon
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by BoSox
            You guys are something else. He has a product. He put that product on his scalp. What the **** do you expect?

He was supposed to have Steven Spielberg direct the first Follicept application movie, shoot the video with a wide smile on his face, run around in glee, dance, sing, do somersaults, have Dr. Hsu remove each strand of hair out of the way and apply the product on his scalp methodically with a q-tip, do a tibetan meditation chant afterwards in order to gather energy in his scalp etc. etc. :P

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
              • Jul 2011

honestly, look at my username and my previous posts, i fully support Follicept. But I have to admit it is a little bit questionable. I agree with ytterligare... his emotional indifference is a little bit suspicious. I don't know what to make of all of this. The only other explanation is that they are just extremely nice, kind of like Canadian people
              lol... he was trying to use a professional tone...this is a TEST... it may not work, so why would he act like a giddy school girl?

Comment

• grayfoxxx
                • Mar 2015

In the last update Davon said he will apply the product more precisely next times

Comment

• efedrez
                  • May 2013

Originally posted by BoSox

Lol, exactly my thoughts, I don't see anything to be suspicious about

If anything we should be happy, still cautious, but happy to be part of this

Time will tell now

Comment

• Hemo
                    • Apr 2015

I can't imagine what Arashi and Swooping are thinking. I bet they are biting their tongues

regardless, I've watched the video like 5 times already, and i'll probably keep watching it anytime I need hope
                    Why would they bite their tongues now? You can tell them to bit their tongues if the treatment works.

Comment

• jamesst11
                      • Jun 2014

Good luck Follicept!

Comment

• diffuseloser
                        • Sep 2014

What is there to be suspicious about? He was applying a product to his scalp. Do you throw a party every time you apply minoxidil? Had he acted excited, I suspect you would also call this suspicious, even more so. The guy can't win. I think the video was spot on. Quick word with Doctor Hsu and straight down to business. Some if you guys over analyse and read into things way too much.

Comment

• David7
                          • May 2014

Sounds great! , Good luck.

Comment

• cr1mson
                            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by StayThick
                            I swear some of you on here sound like balding little girls. Unprofessional? What do you want the guy to do? It's a gel they developed in which he has to rub on his balding scalp. How complicated do YOU want them to make it? I swear some of you make me shake my damn head.

Do I think this product will work? No. Will I buy it if I see the slightest bit of improvement in Devon's scalp? Yup. Why? Because I'm a balding desperate guy and there is not a thing available or soon to be available that will help any of us. This is the only product that can make it to market in the foreseeable future that may or may not do anything, but at least it's something.

All you goons complaining about buzz cuts, lighting, professionalism. How about you don't follow the trial and stick to your basement cutting your Proscar tablets while rubbing Rogaine foam on your head.. I mean my goodness. Just look away then.

If it shows promise great, if it doesn't...well at least a company is attempting to release something in the near future versus all this pipeline talk that consumes this forum now. Jesus Christ.
                            CC Arashi

Comment

• noisette
                              • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Winston
                              Devon,

As representative of a potential hair loss product manufacturer and a poster on this forum, you are expected not only respect our Posting Rules & Terms Of Service but to act in a professional manner.

As a professional, you should expect to be held to an even higher standard than the average BTT user and should be mature enough to understand the importance of this. The post you just made is just one example of the lack of professionalism you have displayed in many of your moderated posts.

Upon request you were taken out of moderation and within 3 posts you violated our TOS 3 times.

Please take the time to read and respect our Posting Rules & Terms of service if you would like to freely participate on this forum.
                              Hello Winston, I saw you have moderated the posts of Follicept/ Devon. I understand well there is a Posting Rules and Terms of service but I think he would like to help our community. He doesn't sell anything before we can see the results. And these results have to be good, otherwise He won't sell nothing. I believe on Follicept, maybe I am wrong or not, but this is a good thing for me.

I ask Devon what he is thinking about this so here this is the anwer :
                              " Winston is blocking my replies. Let them know that I want EVERYONE to get through or no one. Controlling the conversation was poor phrasing. But if it is going to be open and honest discussion, I want everyone to be able to participate. But when people are openly violating TOS and being allowed to run rampant, while my measured and respectful replies are blocked, I have little incentive to want to spend time here. There has been some awesome discussion here, and we want that to continue uncensored.

Thanks! Devon "

Comment

• TheUltimatePoet
                                • Jul 2011

I was very eager to follow follicept here, but it is almost impossible with all the accusations and the incessant bickering. And now also this sudden moderation? Ever wonder why most companies keep us in the dark? Look at what happened here and you will know.

If the community was a bit more welcoming and a little less confrontational, maybe it would encourage other companies to open dialogues with us which I believe would benefit us all.

Comment

Working...