Need your advice... Do I need to perform the surgery in my case ? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Need your advice... Do I need to perform the surgery in my case ?

Hello everyone,

It's been now a few days that i'm carefully reading every messages, every thread posted on this forum, first of all, i would like to thank you all for all the precious informations I gathered, thanks to your experience.

Here are my concerns, I'm a 25 years old guy, turning 26 soon, and recently I remarked that I had entrances on my forehead. The problem is that, having a head really full of hair, i didn't pay attention before. But one day, I shaved for fun, during a party, and while regrowing, one friend of mine told me this simple and destructing sentence "OMG you have really strong entrances".

Then i started to pay attention, each day was worst and worst... I started to take a look at my old pictures, to see if it actually got worst with time. And here is the problem, as you will see, I can't really see any changes between my two old pictures (I was 16/17) and the 4 actual pictures i made 2 weeks ago... (PS : My hair is very oily on the pictures sorry ^^)

In any case, i was starting to be really depressed, so i decided to try the surgery with Dr. Hakan, i have seen that the reviews about him are all awesome, and as he is not yet too expensive, I wanna try with him. I sent them these pictures i showed you, and they said that i needed between 1500 and 1800 grafts, in order to have a high density.

Also, i don't wanna build a straight line, as i always had a V line.

Now, I am turning myself to you, I would like you to please share your experience with me, tell me what you think about this, if i am overreacting, if this surgery could be needed etc...

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4209 2 - copie.jpg

Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	38632   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4210_2.jpg

Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	38633   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4211_2.jpg

Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	38634   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4212_2.jpg

Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	38635   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20150106-WA0002.jpg

Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	38636   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20150106-WA0004_2.jpg

Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	38637  

If you're really, really paranoid, you can go for the HT but I think it would be an absolute waste of money. First of all, your hair line indeed appears approx. the same compared to when you were 16/17. Second, it seems like you did have a high hair line for a 16/17 y/o but the hair line you now have is very acceptable for a 25/26 y/o and in fact, I think that it looks quite good.

Then again, if you're really paranoid about this then you might want to consider a HT to fill your temples up. But like I said, if I were in your shoes then I would leave it the way it is.

PS: Are you kissing a girl in that first before-pic? If so then that's the first time I've seen someone posting such a comparison pic lol

Haha, yeah sorry i just had this picture to really show my hairline... So you mean to tell me that i am paranoid... Ok i guess yeah... I am also a bit worried because i did 3 accutane treatment for acnea... I heard such bad things concerning baldness and accutane...

Nah I'm not necessarily saying you're being paranoid, i just mean that if it bothers you a lot (meaning that a HT would bring your mind at ease big time) then you should go for it. Otherwise, I think it looks fine and I don't think that it needs fixing.

Regarding accutane and baldness, yes I have heard those reports as well. However, it's an uncommon side effect and I believe it always grows back when you quit accutane. In other words, accutane won't trigger male pattern baldness.