X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toscanijoe
    • Dec 2009

Thinking about hair transplant

Hello,

I am 39 year old man who used to have very thick hair. I am currently going through MPB - receding hair in front and starting to get very thin on top. I have recently been thinking about doing something about it as a couple of relatives in Los Angeles received hair transplants.

I would like to know what would be the best plan of action as far as hair transplant goes. Who in the state of Minnesota is reputable and would do an excellent job?

Thank you,

Joseph
  • mkamph
    • Dec 2008

dr. ron shapiro has a great rep and has been rated in the top ten of hair docs. he's won awards as well for his work in hair transplantation. there are numerous examples of his work on this site.

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Nov 2008

You are lucky to be in Minnisota. At least because you are considering a hair transplant. I was fortunete to have the opportunity to work with Dr. Shapiro in his Minneapolis office for several years. I witnessed first hand a real artist and craftsmen at work. He also happens to be a really nice, down to earth guy to cares way more about his patients than the money. You dont need to look any further when you have one of the best in your back yard.
      Dr. Glenn Charles
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

Working...