Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

minoxidil 5% + progestorone with cyprotorone acetate

Hi all just ordered 6 months of minoxidil+ medroxyprogestorone at £99 from my uk chemist who by the way supplies many uk clinics.
    I am also going to add 4mg per ml to the formula as it has been said to work but the clinic in uk are too expensive so I will add my own.
    I used this chemists formulas when he supplied a company in the 90s calle bio trans jersey which in them days was owned by the uk transform cosmetic surgery company it changed hands in the late 90s and a lady runs the company now and its called bio unique jersey.
    Also this chemist supplies a lot more uk clinics, and going to him direct and being able to speak to him is rare in uk.
    I heard some sad news that the lady at bio unique has had a stroke and is having to learn how to speak again so im not sure if the jersey uk company is running at this time, they still sell a natural antiandrogen called tricomide nor sure if its as good as what im going to use.
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

Changed my formula from cyproterone acetate topical to ru58841.

Comment

• Ostash
      • Apr 2015

whos your uk chemist?

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

Hi Ostash you will have to pm me im trying to get my formula right but he will send overseas where are you?

Comment

Working...