X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • decarjos
    • Dec 2014

Second Shed on Rogaine and Finasteride?

Hi, all.

May 2014, I started Rogaine and Finasteride. I had the initial shed, then steady improvement to better than before. However, recently the progress seemed to halt, and I think I've just had another shed period.

Does anyone know - Is it normal to have a second shed? And most importantly, can I expect it to come back, and even to come back stronger than before the shed, like I experienced from the initial shed when I started?

Thanks.
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

your minox could be losing effect......up the dosage, or add other things to reign e.g.. AA, trotting, ketaconzole shampoo

Comment

• decarjos
      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by warner8
      your minox could be losing effect......up the dosage, or add other things to reign e.g.. AA, trotting, ketaconzole shampoo
      Hmm. Not what any of those things are - never heard of em. Rogaine pretty specifically states that applying more foam and/or more frequently does not improve effectiveness.

Comment

• warner8
        • Jan 2015

i mean its your hairloss, do what you want with it. i made my suggestions.

Originally posted by decarjos
        Hmm. Not what any of those things are - never heard of em. Rogaine pretty specifically states that applying more foam and/or more frequently does not improve effectiveness.

Comment

Working...