+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Snake oil?

Some of the ingredients blocks the DHT like the green tea, therefore the effectiveness (not medically proven) like all natural ingredients.
    Generations in my family suffers from hair loss and i almost gave up , but this works for me.
    The emu oil is also important helps the ingredients to penetrate faster to your skin.

I use 2 tsp chlorella powder in water every morning on an empty stomach instead of pills, because you need at least 6-10 pills to gain the same benefit.
    Remember to clean the scalp with tea tree oil before (anti-bacterial), and i use a water moist cotton pad and about 5 drops tea tree oil.
    I highly recommend to use the chlorella also, due to it´s amount of essential vitamins and minerals.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Some of the ingredients blocks the DHT like the green tea, therefore the effectiveness (not medically proven) like all natural ingredients.
    Green Tea has such a minimal impact on DHT, it won't prevent hair loss. At best, it will slow it down. Green Tea reduces DHT by %20. It may even cut your hair loss in half. But you will still go bald.

The emu oil is also important helps the ingredients to penetrate faster to your skin.
    Again, this is one of the problems with the natural approach. The natural stuff actually DOES grow a few more hairs. But they do nothing to prevent DHT related death. So you boost hair growth for a short time, all the while, DHT is killing every hair on your entire head.
    Emu Oil is almost like a weak Minox. It will wake a few sleeping hair follicles up. But it does nothing to prevent DHT related death. Those newly woken hairs will eventually suffer DHT related death, as will other hairs that are already awake.

Add Minox, RU, Nizoral, piroctone olamine, Emu Oil, Green Tea, Taurine, ACV. All of these will help. But with the exception of Nizoral and Green Tea, do nothing for DHT. And neither of them, do enough. Saw Pal is no alternative. It doesn't do enough(or anything) for most men.

But these things have to be coupled with a DHT blocker like Propecia, Fin, or Dur. Failing to do this, will result in long-term hair loss.

Do you have a scientific proof? Neither do i since there is no money involved regarding natural treatments.
    As stated before the industry feeds on peoples desperation with nice white suits to tell people, we have a solution for your hair loss to get your self confidence back.

This remedy helped me and probably a lot more people, but is not FDA approved and therefore not valid.

I've read enough of these threads, over the past few years educating myself.
    Nearly every natural dude has one thing in common. They all say they lost their hair on natural products.
    All of them.

I have yet to find ONE dude, who kept his hair on a natural treatment, for ten years. 10+ year Propecia users with hair are east to find.

I understand that you want to fight the power. Pharmaceutical companies are bad, and the FDA is keeping the little guy down! But that has nothing to do with hair loss.

Saying there is no scientific study to prove natty doesn't work, is illogical. There is also no scientific study that proves that drinking a whole 2 liter of Fanta every day, won't prevent hair loss.
    I suppose if I suggested this, you'd go try it?
    We know how hair loss works. The things you're suggesting, cannot prevent hair loss, long-term.

You're leading guys down a bad path. And you will wake up to this in the near future, with less hair. You are not a special snowflake, nor have you found hidden wisdom, that will save everyone. People have been taking what you take, for decades, and all of them lost their hair.

Herbal medicine is actually MORE expensive than the pharm grade stuff. You know how much I spent on Fin this year? $6.
    I got a one month supply, but taking it at 0.25 dose every other day, means it will last for 3 years.

Herbal medicine is every bit as commercialized pharmaceuticals. They are still selling you stuff. And the stuff they sell, is mostly ineffective. You tell me the natural treatment that could give me the results I got from $6 of "big phrama" products, that would give me equal results?

We know how hair loss works?
    This remedy works for me, and the side effects that many suffers from is actually the opposite with this treatment.
    The herbal (medicine?) is actually home made and none commercialized.
    Regards, Snowflake

Do you have a scientific proof? Neither do i since there is no money involved regarding natural treatments.
    As stated before the industry feeds on peoples desperation with nice white suits to tell people, we have a solution for your hair loss to get your self confidence back.

This remedy helped me and probably a lot more people, but is not FDA approved and therefore not valid.
    There are many natural cures out there and most drugs are developed from a natural source in the first place.

Also, the FDA is not the overseer of the World's health! I live in the EU and the FDA has no jurisdiction over any medical treatment in the EU. I am sick and tired of people referring to FDA approval like it is some form of Gold Standard for the World, it isn't!! The FDA has approved many dangerous and lethal drugs which made pharmaceutical companies billions of Dollars at the expense of real human lives.

Thank you for posting about your hair regrowth with natural solutions, not everyone is fixated on taking a drug for every ailment they get.

Let the Americans care about the FDA, it has nothing to do with any other nation!

I think my approach is quiet modest regarding trying something different.
    I´m not trying to convince or give people false hope with a snake oil treatment, it´s an alternative method when the drugs gives side effects.
    As mentioned by epipapilla regarding pharmaceutical companies, and there gain at our expense is false hope in my opinion because your stuck with a drug treatment.

As an example i used to have severe pollen allergy and i for that i had to take pills, eye drops and nose spray every day.
    Then i read about a person that used mussel oil instead with good result, and it worked perfect for me.
    My point is that there is a lot of natural ingredients, that our bodies digests with effective results.
    I think our bodies react more than we think to artificial ingredients, and i´m not a tree hugger but i stay away from processed food for example, that also plays a part in our general health that also effects the hair.
    At the end this is only my opinion and i´m not trying to convert people to think likewise.

mussel oil? can you tell me more about it please.

I think my approach is quiet modest regarding trying something different.
    I´m not trying to convince or give people false hope with a snake oil treatment, it´s an alternative method when the drugs gives side effects.
    As mentioned by epipapilla regarding pharmaceutical companies, and there gain at our expense is false hope in my opinion because your stuck with a drug treatment.

As an example i used to have severe pollen allergy and i for that i had to take pills, eye drops and nose spray every day.
    Then i read about a person that used mussel oil instead with good result, and it worked perfect for me.
    My point is that there is a lot of natural ingredients, that our bodies digests with effective results.
    I think our bodies react more than we think to artificial ingredients, and i´m not a tree hugger but i stay away from processed food for example, that also plays a part in our general health that also effects the hair.
    At the end this is only my opinion and i´m not trying to convert people to think likewise.

http://kurera.se/musselolja-istallet-for-mediciner-2/ (Lyprinol)
    Unfortunately it´s in Swedish but you can use google translate to get a picture.
    Use the dosage as described on the package and for best results a month before the pollen season begins.
    It helps big time also during the season also, and it was a huge relief for me as my tears, itch, and nose run stopped.
    You can probably find it close to your destination.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingOracle View Post
    Green Tea has such a minimal impact on DHT, it won't prevent hair loss. At best, it will slow it down. Green Tea reduces DHT by %20. It may even cut your hair loss in half. But you will still go bald.

Again, this is one of the problems with the natural approach. The natural stuff actually DOES grow a few more hairs. But they do nothing to prevent DHT related death. So you boost hair growth for a short time, all the while, DHT is killing every hair on your entire head.
    Emu Oil is almost like a weak Minox. It will wake a few sleeping hair follicles up. But it does nothing to prevent DHT related death. Those newly woken hairs will eventually suffer DHT related death, as will other hairs that are already awake.

Add Minox, RU, Nizoral, piroctone olamine, Emu Oil, Green Tea, Taurine, ACV. All of these will help. But with the exception of Nizoral and Green Tea, do nothing for DHT. And neither of them, do enough. Saw Pal is no alternative. It doesn't do enough(or anything) for most men.

But these things have to be coupled with a DHT blocker like Propecia, Fin, or Dur. Failing to do this, will result in long-term hair loss.
    how does green tea react when you drink it?