+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I never get excited with unproven treatments. 2012 was the year where Cotsarelis said that the pgd2 therapy could reach the market in 2 years. Certainly he didn't know why the bald areas had increased pgd2. Typical Cotsarelis. I waited someone to ask him if the increased levels could be a result of the expossure of this areas on the light which is the most logical.
    I'm convieced that hairloss is also an age procedure so i don't wait miracles maybe something a little better than minoxidil.

Sorry for my shitty English, they are equal to all the scammers technologies.

@feartheloss is it true that seti can only skip phase I?

Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    @feartheloss is it true that seti can only skip phase I?

Yes, not only is it true that they can, THEY ARE. I have stock in Kythera (has risen 40% since I bought it) and I spoke with a representative from the company about a month ago and they confirmed they are going into phase II POC end of 2015/beginning of 2016. If seti proves to work, then they will go straight to phase III.

So realistically I would say 3 years it could very well be out.

I thought I saw Devon, who represents Follicept, say that major pharma companies are in communication with he and Dr. Hsus' Promethean.....

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Hell no.

Not too far ago we had Intercitex, Aderans, Histogen, Follica, CB-03-01, all working at the same time, alongside more dubious products like PRP and Gho

For a while, it seemed like a company made a big announcement every 15 days. It felt like the cure was right around the corner. There were fights because people were calling others morons just because they were about to get an HT in the coming weeks

It all went nowhere

Don't make the same mistake, unless we see clear evidence of independently verified results, there is no reason to be excited.
    I've been here off and on for 3 years now and I would heavily disagree with what you've said.

not a single product was close to fruition, the only one we took seriously 2-3 years ago was histogen, Aderans has been around without success for 15 years.

Cb-03 wasn't nearing trials like it is now, Follica is still doing trials all over europe and the only one that kind of dissappeared was Histogen.

There is no question, it's 100% fact that we are so much farther than we were in 2011-2012, some of you guys are just way too cynical here, are we a year away from the cure, 99% chance we arent, but we are getting much closer to legitimate products. Back in 2012 it was one soft announcement every 5-6 months, it wasn't every 15 days, this place was a wasteland back then. Seriously, take a look at older posts, it's depressing, any somewhat intelligent poster could see we had nothing nearing completion, now you have BIM, CB, SM, Follica, Kythera starting/ finishing phase IIa-IIb trials. Not to mention the countless products being produced behind the scenes that companies wont speak about for months.

NOW we are getting news almost every month, back then it was basically us waiting for Histogen to finish Phase II, nothing else was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by breakbot View Post
    I never get excited with unproven treatments. 2012 was the year where Cotsarelis said that the pgd2 therapy could reach the market in 2 years. Certainly he didn't know why the bald areas had increased pgd2. Typical Cotsarelis. I waited someone to ask him if the increased levels could be a result of the expossure of this areas on the light which is the most logical.
    I'm convieced that hairloss is also an age procedure so i don't wait miracles maybe something a little better than minoxidil.

Sorry for my shitty English, they are equal to all the scammers technologies.
    It was end of 2012, and any knowledgeable poster could tell it was more of a claim made by the news rather than him, there was no actual product in trials so 2 years was impossible.

PGD2 is moving forward heavily since then, Kythera like Fear said above is fast-tracking their product, they definitely know they are on to something here.

there is a clear open market for an inbetween product here, something better than FIN/MIN but not a full cure, seems like a 3 legged race between BIM, CB and SETI.

nothing was close like this before, in 2012 the only thing (seemingly) moving forward was Histogen, not a single other thing could be taken seriously and was just typical grey market stuff that the forum comes up with all the time like Equol.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Yes, not only is it true that they can, THEY ARE. I have stock in Kythera (has risen 40% since I bought it) and I spoke with a representative from the company about a month ago and they confirmed they are going into phase II POC end of 2015/beginning of 2016. If seti proves to work, then they will go straight to phase III.

So realistically I would say 3 years it could very well be out.
    So if you trial seti on yourself and trade based on that. Watch out, that's insider trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    From my point of view everything that require more then 4 years is useless, steam cell is something a slow balding teen could be interested in because it will work properly in 10year+ if lucky, but for us in our late 20 nw2-3 we have only bim-follicept-seti maybe cb and replicel if they speed up everything, i'm not interested in 2020+ treatment if i need transplant to cover the head anyway...
    Well let me play the devil for you. I saw your hair situation, you are rapidly advancing. You need to jump asap on a 5ar2 inhibitor/anti-androgen + minoxidil. That won't even regrow your hair and you'll indeed need a hair transplant. You can obviously do nothing about your current hair situation now. Completely fine but I see you are progressing aggressively to a NW5-6, being a NW4 already. You should have started a few years ago with treatments my friend you would enjoy a full head of hair now. Keep "hoping", meanwhile your cells are getting shredded. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by breakbot View Post
    they are equal to all the scammers technologies.
    Science provides evidence. Scammers do not.

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    the only one we took seriously 2-3 years ago was histogen, Aderans has been around without success for 15 years.
    I must be imaging that cringeworthy Aderans timeline picture with Homer Simpson included that made rounds over the internet. People were really excited about Aderans back then