+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Wanbincell - What is this?

Interesting... Most likely more snake oil but need some of the other guys to chime in on this one. Definitely believe wounding is something worth exploring more thoroughly.

Hang on, is that that chlorine dioxide shit again? Haven't bothered to read the whole article but chlorine dioxide caught my eye further down. If that's the case, prolly more BS.

I believe Swooping has especially emphasized senescent cells and ROS. I think he might be able to put his input here. If there is any credibility to this I would e be willing to pledge some money. However the influx of all of this new treatments which are using some kind of stem cell treatments and linking their treatments with scientific studies has left me cynical.
    It seems to me that all of this startups see some concept that might work or works in mice and then they start pushing it out to the market. Used to be easy to see snake oils like Trx2 or some new concoction with bunch of vitamins and saw palmetto and espousing good hair regrowth results.

@diffuseloser
    If it is the same guy I am staying out of it.

Agreed, definitely a bit wary of this one. Need some of the more knowledgeable guys input. Any thoughts Swoop?

@Sogeking likewise buddy that guy was nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    Hang on, is that that chlorine dioxide shit again? Haven't bothered to read the whole article but chlorine dioxide caught my eye further down. If that's the case, prolly more BS.
    Hmm..I saw Hydrogen Peroxide but not chlorine dioxide. I might have missed it though, I will read more closely..Yeahh I am not sure about this treatment..

Quote Originally Posted by serenemoon View Post
    Hmm..I saw Hydrogen Peroxide but not chlorine dioxide. I might have missed it though, I will read more closely..Yeahh I am not sure about this treatment..
    Yeah, I missed it the first time myself but saw it further down on the second skim through. Good find either way and thanks for posting, I guess we have to debunk all this stuff one way or the other.

Check the "Devolpment" down near the end. "Hair growth promoting solution containing chlorine dioxide"

Yeah, I missed it the first time myself but saw it further down on the second skim through. Good find either way and thanks for posting, I guess we have to debunk all this stuff one way or the other.
    May I know the story behind the chlorine dioxide guy? I do see Liu's name here...http://www.google.com/patents/EP2786747A1?cl=en

And yeahhh I see it in the development section! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by serenemoon View Post
    May I know the story behind the chlorine dioxide guy? I do see Liu's name here...http://www.google.com/patents/EP2786747A1?cl=en
    Not much of a story to be honest some older Asian guy Liu posting pictures and touting chlorine dioxide as the cure. Didn't really do himself any favours lol.

Not much of a story to be honest some older Asian guy Liu posting pictures and touting chlorine dioxide as the cure. Didn't really do himself any favours lol.
    lol that is crazy. Thanks for letting me know.