+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Re spectral dnc-s

Hi I notice on a few hairsites people saying that spectral dnc-s is greasy well when i first tried it it was but I got it wrong applying too much.
    It says six sprays and as the too bottles are together I thought that ment six sprays of each which I got wrong.
    First you have to shake the formula and then open each bottle then fix the red top to both bottles which is supplied then apply six sprays which makes your hair and scalp not so greasy.
    Im glad I got the idea which spectral should have made clear also I wish they made an improvement on the bottles as the red top you have to make sure the two spray heads are pointing in the correct position.
    Using in combo with theradome laser helmet as I sold my igrow helmet on ebay.

sounds like a cutting edge treatment combo

What is this stuff?

i was never sure what to think of DS laboratories. they seem to be relatively professional, but i have never seen one of their products work.
    it also seems that they bring out a new high performance breakthough formulation every 3 years or so. it probably takes about 2 to 3 years for customers to realize that the product doesn't work and then when DS Labs sees that nobody buys it anymore, they just bring a new formulation to market, with the claim that they worked for several years on it, with new absorbtion technology and whatelse.
    i'm not sure if their products have the status of classical snake oil, but i have never seen documented results.

however, i liked their revita shampoo which i used for several months. now i don't feel the need to use special shampoos anymore as i'm practically bald.

regarding theradome: everyone should know by now that it's useless snake oil. their NASA CEO got millionaire with that bullshit helmet. it's such a shame that such snake oil sellers are allowed to make a dollar with it and even getting millionaire. 2015 and it's still very easy for such guys.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi I notice on a few hairsites people saying that spectral dnc-s is greasy well when i first tried it it was but I got it wrong applying too much.
    It says six sprays and as the too bottles are together I thought that ment six sprays of each which I got wrong.
    First you have to shake the formula and then open each bottle then fix the red top to both bottles which is supplied then apply six sprays which makes your hair and scalp not so greasy.
    Im glad I got the idea which spectral should have made clear also I wish they made an improvement on the bottles as the red top you have to make sure the two spray heads are pointing in the correct position.
    Using in combo with theradome laser helmet as I sold my igrow helmet on ebay.
    What's the ingredients in this dnc s doke ? How does it work without minoxidil ??

In my mind any product claiming to help hair loss that never bothered to do any studies on its effectiveness is basically snake oil. So no proof it works qualifies it as snake oil to me.

Default Good reviews on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post

when reading through all those good reviews i have the feeling that most of them are fake reviews.
    do we have any real members on this forum who can tell if this product is snake oil or not?

Reviews mean nothing they can be faked. There is no way to tell apart snake oils hence the FDA because without them that is all there would be. Making something that works is a lot harder and more expensive to do than snake oil.

Already tried this product !
    Very bad experience !

Very very Greasy and no improvment !