Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

Re spectral dnc-s

Hi I notice on a few hairsites people saying that spectral dnc-s is greasy well when i first tried it it was but I got it wrong applying too much.
    It says six sprays and as the too bottles are together I thought that ment six sprays of each which I got wrong.
    First you have to shake the formula and then open each bottle then fix the red top to both bottles which is supplied then apply six sprays which makes your hair and scalp not so greasy.
    Im glad I got the idea which spectral should have made clear also I wish they made an improvement on the bottles as the red top you have to make sure the two spray heads are pointing in the correct position.
    Using in combo with theradome laser helmet as I sold my igrow helmet on ebay.
  • joachim
    • May 2014

sounds like a cutting edge treatment combo

Comment

• NOhairNOlife
      • Dec 2014

What is this stuff?

Comment

• joachim
        • May 2014

i was never sure what to think of DS laboratories. they seem to be relatively professional, but i have never seen one of their products work.
        it also seems that they bring out a new high performance breakthough formulation every 3 years or so. it probably takes about 2 to 3 years for customers to realize that the product doesn't work and then when DS Labs sees that nobody buys it anymore, they just bring a new formulation to market, with the claim that they worked for several years on it, with new absorbtion technology and whatelse.
        i'm not sure if their products have the status of classical snake oil, but i have never seen documented results.

however, i liked their revita shampoo which i used for several months. now i don't feel the need to use special shampoos anymore as i'm practically bald.

regarding theradome: everyone should know by now that it's useless snake oil. their NASA CEO got millionaire with that bullshit helmet. it's such a shame that such snake oil sellers are allowed to make a dollar with it and even getting millionaire. 2015 and it's still very easy for such guys.

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
          Hi I notice on a few hairsites people saying that spectral dnc-s is greasy well when i first tried it it was but I got it wrong applying too much.
          It says six sprays and as the too bottles are together I thought that ment six sprays of each which I got wrong.
          First you have to shake the formula and then open each bottle then fix the red top to both bottles which is supplied then apply six sprays which makes your hair and scalp not so greasy.
          Im glad I got the idea which spectral should have made clear also I wish they made an improvement on the bottles as the red top you have to make sure the two spray heads are pointing in the correct position.
          Using in combo with theradome laser helmet as I sold my igrow helmet on ebay.
          What's the ingredients in this dnc s doke ? How does it work without minoxidil ??

Comment

• burtandernie
            • Nov 2012

In my mind any product claiming to help hair loss that never bothered to do any studies on its effectiveness is basically snake oil. So no proof it works qualifies it as snake oil to me.

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

Good reviews on eBay

Good reviews on eBay http://m.ebay.com/itm/DS-LABORATORIE...-/111057206376

Comment

• joachim
                • May 2014

Originally posted by thechamp

when reading through all those good reviews i have the feeling that most of them are fake reviews.
                do we have any real members on this forum who can tell if this product is snake oil or not?

Comment

• burtandernie
                  • Nov 2012

Reviews mean nothing they can be faked. There is no way to tell apart snake oils hence the FDA because without them that is all there would be. Making something that works is a lot harder and more expensive to do than snake oil.

Comment

• Seuxin
                    • Jan 2014

Already tried this product !
                    Very bad experience !

Very very Greasy and no improvment !

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

Re spectral dnc s yes guys not only is it greasy but the bottles are a pain to use why does this company not test a better way to apply there products.

Comment

Working...