+ Reply to Thread

Default South Asian. Start of MPB or just normal swrril at the crown?

Hi, i am in my mid 20s, recently i noticed that the back of my head was thinner that my front. people keep commenting that i have thick hair and curly but for some reason i find that the crown is big and am afraid that it might be sign that i am balding. If someone with experience can comment on this it would be really beneficial. Since noticing, i have gone on a saw palmetto and biotin(10mg) routine. It has been about 15 days so abit too early to tell if there is a difference. But i am thinking of going on rogaine 5 per cent. I am not taking prepocia as i am young and i feel that becoming impotent or losing my sex drive is a massive risk. Beneficial comments are always welcomed. Attached is a picture of my head wet, dry with Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0474.jpg

Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	38500Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0370.jpg

Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	38501Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0343.jpg

Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	38502 flash.

Thank you very much for your reply
    Really appreciate it. I generally have very dry hair and I just had a surgery done back in Feb. I Understand there might be some thinning due to the ttrauma but I am not sure if it's Mpb or just my hair shedding or in resting phase and to be honest I don't know if it's visible that I might be balding or if the hair follicles are dead
    Because of they are dormant I can wait for them to grow. Either way thanks for your reply

It's important to keep in mind that I cannot provide a definitive diagnosis or personalized medical advice. If you have concerns about hair loss or changes in your hair density, it is recommended to consult with a dermatologist or a healthcare professional specializing in hair health. They can evaluate your specific situation, examine your scalp, and provide appropriate guidance based on their expertise.
    Thinning hair at the crown can sometimes be an early sign of male pattern baldness, but it's important to have a professional evaluation to determine the cause accurately. There can be various factors contributing to changes in hair density, such as genetics, hormonal factors, nutritional deficiencies, stress, or other underlying medical conditions. pge outage map

Pay attention to lifestyle factors that can influence hair health. These include stress management, a balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals, and io games avoiding tight hairstyles that can cause hair damage.