X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lelma
    • Feb 2015

Noticed a major change in hairline

Hello everyone, just a question...
    I was told that my hairline is normal and I don't have mpb... Recently however I saw a picture of myself from when I was 12 and a half years old. In that picture I have like a concave lady like hairline that has considerably shifted now.... You guys saw I'm not balding so is this shift in hairline normal? Could someone please explain how I should react to this and whether it has begun? Ps: Please see my other threads for present photos.. Thank you
  • lelma
    • Feb 2015

Anyone?

Comment

• lelma
      • Feb 2015

Could Dr. Rashid see this?

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
        • Jun 2013

This is what you wrote on the other hair loss forum you are a member of on 3-30-15:

"If you've seen the photos you will probably agree with the others that my hairline hasn't changed for the last 3 years. Also, I don't see any decrease in density and my hair along the hairline is pretty thick. So, What do you exactly mean by weak hairline? Also my hairline hasn't changed for 3 years as the other pointed out"

This was my response:

"Please leave."

Comment

• lelma
          • Feb 2015

This is a question about if a change in shape of hairline is normal.... And I'm talking about 5.5 years back... I am welcome to post my questions here...

Comment

• awesome1
            • Oct 2013

I would say it's normal, and occurs to most men, but there's some dispute, some refer to it as a mature hairline, that is not an indicator of MPB, but others just call it the start to hair loss. Just matters how far it goes I guess. Hair loss isn't always consistent, some people seem to lose a noticeable amount and then it seemingly slows for years at a time.

But to answer the question, yes, it is normal for your hairline to change over time, whether thats an indicator of if/when you'll lose more is not so certain. Generally though keep an eye out for miniaturized hairs at the hairline, those will be the next to go.

Comment

Working...