Hellouser's findings thread - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Hellouser's findings thread

I'm amazed no one has come on here to post this on here. I was flipping through though and found this gem which, while ironically posted on April 1st is anything but a joke. It's a legitimate potential cure.

i saw the thread on the other forum but as i don't have an account there, i didn't post anything.

that interview which hellouser is referring to is from 2010 or 2011, when all that hype around the first 3D cultured microfollicle started.
    we all know that they are not there yet (according to desmonds comments and Dr. Beren Atac's presentation). maybe we will here some news at the next hairloss congress in half a year or so, but until then nothing has changed so far. the interview is old and doesn't tell anything new. back then they said they will have it working in 5 years of course, but today they are still far away. of course, their process would probably be much faster with more funding and more man-power. i have the impression they are only a small team from the university, tinkering around their biochip stuff. they are not in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    i saw the thread on the other forum but as i don't have an account there, i didn't post anything.

that interview which hellouser is referring to is from 2010 or 2011, when all that hype around the first 3D cultured microfollicle started.
    we all know that they are not there yet (according to desmonds comments and Dr. Beren Atac's presentation). maybe we will here some news at the next hairloss congress in half a year or so, but until then nothing has changed so far. the interview is old and doesn't tell anything new. back then they said they will have it working in 5 years of course, but today they are still far away. of course, their process would probably be much faster with more funding and more man-power. i have the impression they are only a small team from the university, tinkering around their biochip stuff. they are not in a hurry.
    Yes, what they are doing is definitely a cure. However it is sad if they can't get the funding.
    Yes the conference seems to be in November. I hope we hear something good then.

I just have to say this again: if they manage to get funding it is game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Yes, what they are doing is definitely a cure. However it is sad if they can't get the funding.

IF and ONLY if they decide to run trials in Japan. Anywhere else and theyre screwing themselves by ridiculously stupid and archaic regulations that will prolong trials and BURY them with costs. Japan is the ONLY country anyone should be running clinical trials for stem cell therapies. This isn't even up for debate.

If they did decide on Japan, you could see their treatment get a conditional commercial release in under 3 years as that is actually part of Japan's new regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post

There is essentially no way it works and they can't get funding. It is impossible.

It must be pretty far from a sure thing, because their are plenty of gambling early-stage investors for any company that is remotely close.

Hellrouser also posted an email to trialists... and they couldn't find funding. So, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    There is essentially no way it works and they can't get funding. It is impossible.

It must be pretty far from a sure thing, because their are plenty of gambling early-stage investors for any company that is remotely close.

Hellrouser also posted an email to trialists... and they couldn't find funding. So, I wouldn't hold your breath.
    Yeah there is no way this is the real thing for sure and they can't get funding. As soon as the real deal is here, funding won't be an issue at all. They would get funding in a single day.

THIS would be the ideal crowdfunding candidate. Even if it doesn't pan out this is real science that would benefit the cause IMO.

I don't understand why we wouldn't fund this. This is the only thing right now that we can say is a definite cure. We can not say that about histogen, replicel, or serp. We know this will work because it is essential a hair transplant. Whether he has the cure right now or needs more time, funding will help regardless. He works for a small university in Germany, I doubt he gets a lot of research money. Plus the money he does get, he is probably splitting it with the other things he is researching. If we can give him money to Have him either, spend more time on the lab grown follicles, his associates spend more time on it, or just give him more supplies to work with...it can only benefit the cause. Why wouldn't we want to give imo, the most knowledgeable person about hair loss more money. Everyone just needs to give a dollar, that's it. Even if it doesn't result in the cure, at least we tried something productive. I'm tired of dealing with this sh*t. And right now this is our best hope of ending hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by mikes23 View Post
    I don't understand why we wouldn't fund this.
    Because you and everyone else don't care enough to do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mikes23 View Post
    I don't understand why we wouldn't fund this. This is the only thing right now that we can say is a definite cure. We can not say that about histogen, replicel, or serp. We know this will work because it is essential a hair transplant. Whether he has the cure right now or needs more time, funding will help regardless. He works for a small university in Germany, I doubt he gets a lot of research money. Plus the money he does get, he is probably splitting it with the other things he is researching. If we can give him money to Have him either, spend more time on the lab grown follicles, his associates spend more time on it, or just give him more supplies to work with...it can only benefit the cause. Why wouldn't we want to give imo, the most knowledgeable person about hair loss more money. Everyone just needs to give a dollar, that's it. Even if it doesn't result in the cure, at least we tried something productive. I'm tired of dealing with this sh*t. And right now this is our best hope of ending hair loss.
    Second that