Hellouser's findings thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Keki
    • Mar 2015

yesterday i read an old little article about the hair cloning in a website of hair surgeon association, they said we are at least 10-15 years far away from a decent cloning solution, and the hair cloned died after a while, maybe for this reason the project is stuck

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Keki
      yesterday i read an old little article about the hair cloning in a website of hair surgeon association, they said we are at least 10-15 years far away from a decent cloning solution, and the hair cloned died after a while, maybe for this reason the project is stuck
      They say this because it is in their financial best interest to do so. They don't want any new technology to supplant hair transplantation, from which they make exorbitant amounts of money. I don't trust a word they have to say.

Comment

• luiza
        • Jun 2015

I would easily donate $200 to Dr Lauster team. I think that if everyone gives them at least $20, it will help not only because we're funding them but also because they would see there are many people willing to pay a lot for their hair back and maybe it would make them focus and accelerate the process.

Comment

• Renee
          • Jul 2015

Money isn't the problem. There are many biotech venture capital firms that will throw money at them if they show the slightest hint of a cure. I'm expecting major breakthrough news from jahoda/christiano/Higgins following their 2013 discovery or lauster/Linder/atac or tsuji team.

Comment

• luiza
            • Jun 2015

Originally posted by Renee
            Money isn't the problem. There are many biotech venture capital firms that will throw money at them if they show the slightest hint of a cure. I'm expecting major breakthrough news from jahoda/christiano/Higgins following their 2013 discovery or lauster/Linder/atac or tsuji team.
            Hey Renee! Is any of these doctors presenting something at the next Hair congress? I know nothing about it.

Comment

• Renee
              • Jul 2015

I know dr christiano is a co chair. I know dr atac may be there.

Comment

Working...