Threaded View

Smile My experience- Artas Robotic Hair Transplant- Just did 3300 Grafts-April 2015

It took me years to get convinced to do this procedure. It was the Artas no-strip technology that finally convinced me enough to look into this . Then I searched all relevant websites to find the right Doctor. I checked out Doctors in Chicago, New York, Texas, California...who were all famous and been multiple times on TV/Youtube, etc. However, I chose Dr. Gregory A. Turowski from Chicago. I had a positive feeling about him after checking out his website and speaking with him. His great credentials, knowledge and confidence was very impressive to me. He was also very confident of his team and that's why he is one of few doctors who can transplant over 3000 grafts in one day.
    It was also important to me that he was a real Surgeon Doctor-MD. I wanted to deal with some one well qualified and good reputation to hopefully have a better experience and outcome. This was my first ever hair transplant and although we have to wait for the outcome, but Dr. Turowski and his team treated me well and so far things have gone as he had explained it would. So, just did this 4 days ago and I am very satisfied so far.

-This part is an Update-4.10.2015: I just updated and added more recent images: 1st pic is before, pictures 2nd through 4th are taken on 2nd day post surgery, next 3 pics taken on 5th day after surgery and finally last 4 pics are taken today which is 9th day post surgery. As you see on pics, it seems that is healing well. I have been taken regular showers since yesterday (low pressure water).

-New Update-4.14.2015-Today is the 13th day post surgery. As pictures shows my scalp is healing pretty good. I still have some sore spots/numbness but getting better and better everyday. The updated pictures that I just added were taken today. I sent these pictures to Dr. Turowski and asked for his thought. He said "everything looks just like it should be or better. It is normal to have some sore spots..." I will update again in a few days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic1-PreOp.jpg

Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	38487   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic2-2days post Surgery.jpg

Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	38486   Click image for larger version

Name:	2nd day after surgery-4.jpg

Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	38528   Click image for larger version

Name:	2nd day after surgery-3.jpg

Size:	10.3 KB