+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thank you for your comment. I was provided with special post-surgery care products by Dr. Turowski. Couple of those products I think they were specially for cuts and burns) were for the first 1-2 weeks to dry the wounds and start the healing which were really great and you can see in my first 2 weeks pictures how fast my scalp was healing. But then after that some of the redness and irritation came back, specially when i switched to regular shampoo after about 3 weeks. So then as directed by the doctor office, i went back to those after care products which at this point is only shampoo and conditioner but they are special products for burned skin, etc. That put me back to the healing path progress. If i feel my scalp is dry or hot, i just use a wet paper towel to cool it off. I also have a fan at home that some times run it which feels great.

Is it possible do more than 1500 Grafts/Session using ARTAS? I am under the assumption that ARTAS can do MAX of 1500 . In this instance we are talking 3300 Grafts using ARTAS . I assume it is 1 session.
    Yes absolutely! .We have done session as big as 3800 FU with ARTAS in one day. But this is rare we routinely do 3000 grafts. If Neograft is used we usually split them in 2 days and then can do about 4000

Default 3 Months Update-7.1.2015- Artas Robotic Hair Transplant-3300 grafts-By Dr.Turowski

3 Months Update-7.1.2015- It is 3 months today since my Hair Transplant Surgery by Dr. Turowski(Artas Robotic Hair Transplant). In the past few weeks, I have continued using Biotin 5000 mcg and have also applied Rogain daily. In addition to that I have also applied and massaged the recipient area with Olive Oil (2-4 times a week for about 20-30 minutes then washed). As for irritation, I try to stay out of the sun and wear hat, but it is summer and hot weather irritate the scalp a bit, however less irritation on recipient area now but still some irritation on sides and back. I keep cutting my hair weekly to keep it short because it feels cooler and gets less irritated. So, Waiting for all transplanted hairs to come out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	7.1.2015-1.jpg

Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	40279   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.1.2015-2.jpg

Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	40280   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.1.2015-3.jpg

Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	40281   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.1.2015-4.jpg

Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	40282   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.1.2015-5.jpg

Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	40283   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.1.2015-6.jpg

Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	40284   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.1.2015-7.jpg

Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	40285   Click image for larger version

Name:	7.1.2015-8.jpg

Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	40286  

Smile 4 Months Update-Hair growing!- ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant-3300 grafts

4 months update-8.1.2015- It is 4 months now and i am noticing some new hair and hoping for more in the upcoming months. Doctor Turowski had told me that from 90 days post surgery up to 9-12 months after i could notice more and more new hair and they would continue to grow, so that is what I am hoping for. So far so good! I am still on daily dosage of Biotin 5000mcg. I am still using Olive oil every couple of days to massage the recipient area with. As for irritation, well it is summer time and the Donor area, although not as much, but still get irritated (you can notice some of the red irritated spots on the photos). So, I am keeping my hair short to keep it cool.

Name:	I-4monhts-8.1.2015-1.jpg

Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	40883   Click image for larger version

Name:	I-4monhts-8.1.2015-2.jpg

Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	40884   Click image for larger version

Name:	I-4monhts-8.1.2015-3.jpg

Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	40885   Click image for larger version

Name:	I-4monhts-8.1.2015-4.jpg

Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	40886  

Thumbs up

You’re looking really good after only 4 months and your donor looks excellent too. One issue that some people bring up about ARTAS is that manual punches leave less visible scaring, but from what I’ve been seeing on the forum, this doesn’t really seem to be the case. I have an old friend who lives in Illinois who knows I’m a bit of a hair geek and that I’m member of this forum. He asked what I thought about having an ARTAS hair transplant and I sent him a link to this thread and a few others from both Dr Yates and Dr. Turowski. He ended up having the surgery with Dr. Turowski and he mentioned that he made the choice in part because of your good experience so thank you for sharing. He’s happy so far even though he did said it was expensive, which is relative, but he also said so far he thinks it was worth it. I suggested he join the site and post his progress like you and he is considering it. Thanks again for keeping us all posted, you’re hair is really beginning to take shape.

Hello and thank you for your new comments. I am happy with my results so far and it hopefully gets even better as you mentioned. This surgery was such a big decision for me that I wanted to share my experience to make it easier for others, that's why i started this blog. I am happy that your friend made a decision to go for it and please mention it to him again to share his experience. And yes it is an expensive procedure, i almost settled for someone much cheaper but then i thought, no, i am doing this once and doing it right. I agree Artas is the way to do it, why not using the advance technology when we can. I am sure that in couple of years we see how much Artas has improved or some other better technologies will come along, but for right now, this is the advance technology and I am glad i used it. You believe or not, just these early results has already improved my self confidence. Thank you again and good luck to your friend too. I am sure that Dr. Turowski will take care of him.

Smile 6 Months Update(10.2.2015)ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant-3300 grafts by Dr. Turowski

This is a new update-about 6 months after procedure- These new pictures were taken on 10.2.2015 (The procedure was done on 4.1.2015). For the 1st 4 months i kept my hair very short to keep it cool and prevent any irritation, but since last update of 2 months ago, i have let my hair grow. I use a good shampoo and still treat my hair once a week with Olive Oil. I sent my pictures first to Dr.Turowski and asked for his input, he was kind to respond. He replied: "you are doing terrific big difference from the last set. Obviously you are going to continue to grow more hair, this is just 6 months." So far i am very satisfied with my procedure.

Name:	J-6Months-10.2.2015#1.jpg

Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	42101   Click image for larger version

Name:	J-6Months-10.2.2015#2.jpg

Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	42102   Click image for larger version

Name:	J-6Months-10.2.2015#3.jpg

Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	42103   Click image for larger version

Name:	J-6Months-10.2.2015#4.jpg

Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	42104  

For six months the growth looks very good. All this hairs that are popping up now are only going to thicken up and create more coverage. It’s going to make a big cosmetic difference. Do you have any pictures of your donor? Would like to see how it looks grown out if possible. Thanks for sharing this and keeping us updated!

Reply to Delphi: Thank you for your comment. I thought i had a photo posted of the donor area in my latest update, but after your comment i notice that it really does not show enough of the donor area. I would be happy to post a new photo of the donor area, however since i do not have a recent image, please be patient, I will take new photos and post them end of the month which is only 8 days away. I will make sure the new pictures cover all areas including the donor area. Thank you again.

Thumbs up

It is no rush, thank you for sharing so much with all of us!!