Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Lindsey
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
    • Dec 2008

Dr. Lindsey Short video of FUE repair of skin cancer scarring on female patient

This patient of mine has had a number of skin cancers. I rebuilt her nasal ala about 5 years ago after Mohs surgery by a local dermatologist. She has had a separate and aggressive skin cancer at her hairline also treated with Mohs and was reconstructed elsewhere. The scar widened a bit and after waiting about a year for the tissues to mature, we did a small FUE about 2 weeks ago. She just got back from the beach and stopped in and says she'll try to come on the forum and post her experience. Yes, the beach..but she wore a hat and sunscreen.

She is remarkably similar to another blonde woman who had a slightly larger FUE last June. I saw her and updated her story at 6 months and expect to see her at the office in June for a 1 year update and video too.

Watch how we repair this skin cancer scar by putting hair in it!Dr Lindsey Repair of Skin Cancer Repair Scar with FUE Hair Transplant | Washington DC | McLe...

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA
    William Lindsey, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile
Working...