General Replicel/Shiseido News - Page 12 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thanks for posting the link.

Did you read the following from the :

In Japan, we are pleased Shiseido continues to fund the two-site clinical research study for pattern baldness (RCH-01). While our relationship continues to be troubled to the point of alleged breach and termination, there has been no litigation, arbitration or other dispute resolution triggered. We continue to maintain our position that the agreement and relationship remains in good standing. Recent correspondence suggests the possibility of resuming discussions between the parties under certain conditions. We look forward to data from the Japanese RCH-01 (pattern baldness) study anticipated sometime in 2018 and continue to develop our own plans around the asset for markets outside Asia.

Have there been issues between Replicel and Shideido?

Promisses and more promisses. In 2018 they are going to get data. So, if this works, I think that would be in the market no before 2030.
    I already throw the towel

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Thanks for posting the link.

Did you read the following from the :

In Japan, we are pleased Shiseido continues to fund the two-site clinical research study for pattern baldness (RCH-01). While our relationship continues to be troubled to the point of alleged breach and termination, there has been no litigation, arbitration or other dispute resolution triggered. We continue to maintain our position that the agreement and relationship remains in good standing. Recent correspondence suggests the possibility of resuming discussions between the parties under certain conditions. We look forward to data from the Japanese RCH-01 (pattern baldness) study anticipated sometime in 2018 and continue to develop our own plans around the asset for markets outside Asia.

Have there been issues between Replicel and Shideido?

Quote Originally Posted by SebaURU View Post
    Promisses and more promisses. In 2018 they are going to get data. So, if this works, I think that would be in the market no before 2030.
    I already throw the towel
    No need for that yet. Read the whole thing first.

I've already done

Just received an email from Replicel with CEO’s message:

“We now have a well-capitalized, very motivated partner developing and commercializing products with us in greater China, we anticipate hearing sometime soon about the clinical results from the Shiseido-sponsored hair loss study in Japan, and we are now months away from having commercial-grade units of the dermal injector in our hands. ”

I just read a statement from the CEO and the timeline seemed to indicate 15 to 18 months to see if Shiseido will launch RCH-01
    Remember it was going to be available at the end of this year! I give up...it is hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    I just read a statement from the CEO and the timeline seemed to indicate 15 to 18 months to see if Shiseido will launch RCH-01
    Remember it was going to be available at the end of this year! I give up...it is hopeless.

The problem is not the 15 or 18 month, the problem is that we don´t know if it is going to work this treatment. Another problem is that is going to be launched in Japan. What about the people we live in SouthAmerica?

Quote Originally Posted by SebaURU View Post
    The problem is not the 15 or 18 month, the problem is that we don´t know if it is going to work this treatment. Another problem is that is going to be launched in Japan. What about the people we live in SouthAmerica?
    The problem is the 15 to 18 months. It is always 2 more years away even when promised much sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    The problem is the 15 to 18 months. It is always 2 more years away even when promised much sooner.

jajaja! It seems that you care more about its launch to the market that the product really works.
    Tell me, what happened to the other products that was delayed its release to the market? Did they work? DO NOT!! The same will happen with this one.