HASCI depleted Dean Saunder's Donor. - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default HASCI depleted Dean Saunder's Donor.

So there's some news about HASCI !

Dean Saunders stopped treatment at HASCI after 3 HST's and now went to another clinic, which performed body hair transplantation on him !!! You can read about it on their site (use google translate) http://www.hairplusmc.nl/nieuws/fue-...-medical-care/

They state that HASCI almost completely depleted Dean's donor so that they HAD to resort to body hair transplantation:

Omdat het donorgebied van Dean Saunders bijna uitgeput is, is er voor gekozen om ook een gedeelte van het borsthaar te transplanteren
    Which means:

"Because Dean Saunders' donor area was almost completely depleted, we have chosen to also transplant a part of his chest hair".

and:

Hij kwam niet langer in aanmerking voor de HaarStamcel transplantatie van het Hair Science Institute, omdat het donorgebied niet langer toereikend was.
    Which translates as:
    "He didnt qualify anymore for HST since his donor was depleted"

But since Dean now resorted to body hair transplantation, that 'is now exposed too. HASCI depleted his donor, just like I always said they would.

It's really sad that even now in 2015 HASCI just can keep selling their therapy ...
    Last edited by Winston; 04-01-2015 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

Coming from straight competition, I would take it with caution but if true, it really sucks.

I can't imagine such a move from the guy who was animating HASCI TV show... it looks like a huge betrayal.

Now, I am not dellusional, we are still waiting for a full head of hair from a NW6 to come.
    And no more news from Gaz, which is a pity because if there was one person I liked here, it was him (very constructive and polite, decent guy)

Quote Originally Posted by caddarik79 View Post
    Coming from straight competition, I would take it with caution but if true, it really sucks.
    Yes it's coming from the competition, but if his donor wouldnt be depleted he would never choose for a body hair transplant ! So even though it's HASCI's competition, I'm pretty damn sure it's true.

I can't imagine such a move from the guy who was animating HASCI TV show... it looks like a huge betrayal.
    HASCI gave him the 3 HST's for free, that has always been the deal, HASCI always said that. So it's not betrayal, it's just the end of the deal and having to cope with a depleted donor because of it.

And no more news from Gaz, which is a pity because if there was one person I liked here, it was him (very constructive and polite, decent guy)
    Gaz is a great guy but I never understood how guys like you said his donor was still looking good. It ended up being extremely thin, far from looking natural and I thought it was a bad move already to go for his last HST when his donor was looking that thin already. Like, this is not a normal healthy looking donor, this is how an overdepleted donor looks: http://s13.postimg.org/4h8230g1j/20140827_234719.jpg You see more skin than hair !

we don't have the same opinion about his donor, I know.
    I know guyz, friends, colleagues who never had such procedures, have thin hairs and have such "donor" area.

For Gaz, do you have any possibility to contact him? we miss his feedback here + he was nice and fun.

For Dean Saunders, I need to see it...to trust it...
    Last time I thought (I should go for another HST or two more and then wait until the moment they can do 10 out of 1 hair)

For Gaz, do you have any possibility to contact him? we miss his feedback here + he was nice and fun.
    I'm sure Gaz will be back at some point.

For Dean Saunders, I need to see it...to trust it...
    Well they're going to document his body hair transplant so I guess we'll see the pics soon

what about you? FUE soon? you'll stay like this? you temporise a maximum?

That's what I do, I kin of cope with it, I have thinning at some point even slight on vertex... but big money for lies, I cannot... meanwhile, I travel a lot and enjoy my life, time runs faster this way.
    Still I hope stem cells will bring us the cure...

what about you? FUE soon? you'll stay like this? you temporise a maximum?

That's what I do, I kin of cope with it, I have thinning at some point even slight on vertex... but big money for lies, I cannot... meanwhile, I travel a lot and enjoy my life, time runs faster this way.
    Still I hope stem cells will bring us the cure...
    Well... Sometimes I look in the mirror and think, yeah I need to have another FUE soon. But other day's it looks better and/or I don't care too much. Fact is that my HST recipient has always been thin and especially in sunny daylight it's just way too thin. But I guess it's not bothering me that much that I want to have a FUE now. It's not something that I take lightly, I mean, shave my head again, get surgery, redness, having to wait 4 months before it starts growing again... It's a whole process. And at this point I guess I feel it's not worth it. But then again, at some point in the future I'll probably do it again. Just not at HASCI of course.

exactly the same position, same weak density in daylight, wearing cap, beanies, feeling more comfy indoor in the evening with indirect light but not really giving too much importance.
    Life goes on, am monitoring news here, I wait for the real regeneration to come or the moment we see a mindblowing transformation... I keep it standbye (think we had procedure in the same period)... money and happiness grow meanwhile... this forum stays the one place where I seek for the big news to come...

Am wondering if there will be an age where I will not give a f... at all.

Its a good find Arashi.

However, i dont feel that saunders is a good example of donor depletion or the lack of it. I feel people with extreme hairloss like saunders often have very poor donors to begin with. When see shaved nw6 nw7, their donor really looks thin. Therefore, even marginal donor loss will look bad as its already so thin.

As of gaz,

I dont think that picture can be used to asses anything. As cadarik mentionned sometimes u see full head guys under certain lights and angles it looks exactly like that.

The best we can do is to wait for gaz to comeback with some pics and opinion on the matter.