+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Cocaine's helluva drug.

First off, I have a hard time trusting this guy because he can barely speak English. If someone is going to post something important, they usually try to type it in a decent manner. If a company formulates a treatment that is more effective than finasteride/minodixil, then Merck and other companies will go to shit. Why did Merck patent topical fin, but never produce it for the public even though people have had results with it? Basically bunch of scumbags in my opinion.

You realize Merck doesn't make any money nor did they ever make much on Propecia? The idea that pharma is stopping cures from coming to protect profits is beyond delusional.

This is bullshit. You're trolling. The simple reason is this: As much as I hate to say it, guaranteed maintenance is a cure. If you guarantee maintenance the high norwoods will eventually die and nobody will ever be bald.

Any small improvement will be marketed by the big pharmaceuticals. You clearly don't work for them. I don't understand why you would come to a niche forum and write such garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    This is bullshit. You're trolling. The simple reason is this: As much as I hate to say it, guaranteed maintenance is a cure. If you guarantee maintenance the high norwoods will eventually die and nobody will ever be bald.

Any small improvement will be marketed by the big pharmaceuticals. You clearly don't work for them. I don't understand why you would come to a niche forum and write such garbage.
    you do realize 99 % of people don't treat their hair loss right? Even if some new drug came out with good maintenance a lot of people still wouldn't use it.

Anyways this thread needs to be deleted, the guy is an obvious troll with the grammar of a 13 year old

What's the point of this BS thread? Nothing better to do? Go away.

Whether it's 5 or 20 years, it will always be 5 or 20 years. I will be 80 years old some day, reading how "it's 5-10 years away".

Quote Originally Posted by dutchguyhanging View Post
    There are some users here (e.g. desmond hellouser....etc) who are very important for us. I would call them lead/key users to penetrate the whole hair loss market. Trust me if they found the cure, first thing they would reach out to you and you would be the first ones to test.
    LOL. This guy is full of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    I don't understand why you would come to a niche forum and write such garbage.
    Why? Because some people are nuts and find this type of stuff entertaining, and it doesn't stop here either. There was a guy that was exposed a couple of weeks ago for being a troll. He is actually registered on this site. Admittedly has a full head of hair with no loss. Posts nothing but anti fin posts and links to fin sides articles. Why would he do this? Who the hell knows?

Oh and he also goes to weight loss websites and craps all over over weight people too. Total scum bag.

Just something to think about before you believe the next post by one of us random internet guys.