Hairloss/Hair Oils by Divine Herbal. - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Hairloss/Hair Oils by Divine Herbal.

Ok I'm creating this thread to help anyone who might consider trying hair oils. I first heard about Divine Herbal hair oils on ************ forum back in 2012. If you do a quick search you will find the one thread and my posts under jazz, I was skeptical about the oils from that thread.

Anyways I always followed Mark regarding hair oils and tried so many products, most which were a waste of money and some that actually worked. I always wanted the best for my hair but at the same time I did not want to throw everything at my health and also not knowing what would work. To cut a long story short I stopped using the hair oils when I bought these back in 2012, never allowed them much time to see any benefit. Although I was skeptical I carried on tracking the feedback on eBay due to,Mark always raving on about hair oils, which to this date is 100%. To me mixing oils is time consuming, expensive and these seem more convenient.

So the conclusion, I have been helping some woman aswell as men, all the woman i have recommended these oils have worked 100%. There are some men it has helped reduce/stop shedding and others have added these to their regime. I started using these regular few months ago due to the feeback even though my hairloss and hair is doing great. One thing I noticed about the oils is they make my scalp feel normal, no scalp itch nothing and I notice less shedding if I use these regular.

So I thought I'd post a thread as it may help others, especially any woman experiencing hairloss as these seem to work very well on females. As for us men they seem very helpfull as part of a regime, or may even help a diffuse thinning guy, everyone is different but they do contain Anti DHT oils .

Here are some pictures, pretty good ingredients in the oils;

Hi Jazz1. How were you using this dont mind me asking? Was it twice a day or just once? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladen View Post
    Hi Jazz1. How were you using this dont mind me asking? Was it twice a day or just once? Thanks.
    Hey most of people I know use them twice a week rotated, so every 4th day, I been trying to mix them and use them daily as they remove my scalp itch from taking creatine .

the links are not working for me. what is the products name?

Please be very careful with these unproven treatments! Watch out for "snake oil" miracle treatments!

Quote Originally Posted by jason1001 View Post
    the links are not working for me. what is the products name?
    Divine herbal hair oils.

Quote Originally Posted by baldandnothappy View Post
    Please be very careful with these unproven treatments! Watch out for "snake oil" miracle treatments!
    Your right a lot of junk on the market, but this is not junk alongside the Big 3, if i take pictures I can show you all the junk stuff I have tried in the market still in my room?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Hey most of people I know use them twice a week rotated, so every 4th day, I been trying to mix them and use them daily as they remove my scalp itch from taking creatine .
    Thanks mate. I just want to reduce the shedding, no problem with any itch or baldness - and want to keep it that way! You mentioned females but are there any guys you know who have had success with these oils alone to stop shedding?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladen View Post
    Thanks mate. I just want to reduce the shedding, no problem with any itch or baldness - and want to keep it that way! You mentioned females but are there any guys you know who have had success with these oils alone to stop shedding?
    There are a few guys I talk to on my Watts App one from Dubai who refused to use Propecia, although his case is not so aggressive he has mild recession. But he has noticed since using these oils his hair falls less and also less scalp itch, they do contain natural DHT blockers makes sense why they better than other junk oils on the market . I'm glad I tracked these oils since the thread created on ************ back in 2012, and it's only recently I found how great they are to use as part of my regime.

And, can we have some regrowth with these ?