+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Here's one of my work colleagues who let me have her photos, I hate the rest of the females I have helped who get regrowth and are not interested in helping other people!

She had been losing hair for a long time to the point she was nearly bald, I was dying to help her out. The final option would have been minoxidil/laser helmet plus diet.

I got her on these oils, she only used the normal divine oil not boosting and this is her current results after 6 months, she still has tons of baby hairs.

Now I have got her to purchase Nioxin system 2 cleanser, she's also added divine boosting. I will keep track and keep you updated, here's hope to all you woman suffering there is still a natural route, I hope I can help change someone's life to being positive again .

Before:

After:

you can take D-biotin if hair loss

Quote Originally Posted by creatine View Post
    you can take D-biotin if hair loss
    You mean Biotin? I take multi vitmain liquid and I use a topical biotin mixture via Murray Avenue.

Sorry for being the unbeliever, but why would this work?

" For the first time, the potency of every scientifically proven plant oil & extract from countries across the world" - the the products site. Where is the scientific proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony1987 View Post
    Sorry for being the unbeliever, but why would this work?

" For the first time, the potency of every scientifically proven plant oil & extract from countries across the world" - the the products site. Where is the scientific proof?

Hey I don't know and I can't answer your question, as I'm only here to help the community as they helped me . The above image was from my work colleague.

Sorry it's been nearly 2 years since I was on here last and forgot to share what happened with the Divine oils. Actually I didn't notice any growth at all with the Hair oil, even though was using for years. But the shedding stopped which I guess was a benefit. now I just use it like once every week but shedding returns when I forget to use it for more than a cpl weeks! On the other hand my older brother (38 y.o) who I suggested it to started using in about August 2016 and he has got some new growth with it. Annoying but pot luck! back to the drawing board for me lol.

Quick update! Adding the divine herbal boosting treatment since 3 months ago is helping with growth much better than just the hair oil on its own. Wish I did this before..
    Jazz1 I can't see the pictures you posted it says something about please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting. is it just my browser? :/

Hey sorry all my pictures of mine own hairloss have been removed for public via photobucket! They seem to be charging money now to post pictures public!

Thats awesome I still use these oils every other day as I was my hair daily. You also use anything else besides the oils?

Ah ok mate, I thought it was just my browser...
    Besides the divine herbal oils nope nothing else but I have ordered Saw palmetto supplement this week. I know the boosting tretment has s.p in already but would probably work even better using internally aswell as externally

Quote Originally Posted by Bladen View Post
    Ah ok mate, I thought it was just my browser...
    Besides the divine herbal oils nope nothing else but I have ordered Saw palmetto supplement this week. I know the boosting tretment has s.p in already but would probably work even better using internally aswell as externally
    Does saw palmetto really work?