+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jaclyn View Post
    It makes my blood to little boil when you out rightly reject a good drug just under a fear of getting side effects. Wouldn’t be it unfair to judge reaction of drug to your body based on other experiences? I mean everyone is different, so the reaction of drugs would also differ individually. Propecia is the first drug in history to effectively treat male pattern baldness in the vast majority of men who use it. And you could be one of them. But unless and until, you try it out, you would never be able to understand its benefits.
    As far as side effects are concerned, even if you start getting few of them, there is always way to get out of it by simply stopping it. I mean common, it’s not addictive drug, you can simply discontinue propecia and stop side effects.
    Jaclyn is right. It is never too late to stop the treatment in case you have any side effects. By the way, Propecia is the first drug that is FDA approved for hair loss treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaclyn View Post
    It makes my blood to little boil when you out rightly reject a good drug just under a fear of getting side effects. Wouldn’t be it unfair to judge reaction of drug to your body based on other experiences? I mean everyone is different, so the reaction of drugs would also differ individually. Propecia is the first drug in history to effectively treat male pattern baldness in the vast majority of men who use it. And you could be one of them. But unless and until, you try it out, you would never be able to understand its benefits.
    As far as side effects are concerned, even if you start getting few of them, there is always way to get out of it by simply stopping it. I mean common, it’s not addictive drug, you can simply discontinue propecia and stop side effects.
    I feel the same.

As for the anxiety- this is how I would explain:

Taking fin / having a regiment is like chipping away at work slowly over time, you don't get some giant WIN all at once- but knowing your doing something about MPB will likely calm your anxiety a bit in the time that you choose the best pathway to achieve your desired result. As such, my hair still looks like shit (after 1 m on my regiment) but I feel better knowing that I'll probably get some hair back before i get a HT. (And my dick still works, shocker) Diet, exercise, and mindset plays a huge role in the working of your genitalia; for most people, a small amount of fin doesn't just cause "dick ornamentation" (as some other poster called it, I like the term better than ED), its proven to work, and it has limited side effects...

If you're really worried about sides that much, you're not psychologically ready to take fin. If you're having anxiety attacks when balding, your not comfortable enough to make calm, educated decisions about how to handle it; were all balding here (or most of us :P ) and were here to help-