Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BiqqieSmalls
    • Feb 2015

Chris Jones and Christian Guzman - Natty Status

Just wondering your opinions on the Youtube phenomenas Chris Jones and Christian Guzman. I personally think that Chris Jones is natty since he's been lifting for 10 years but Christian Guzman is hitting the same amount of weight as Chris Jones and he's only been lifting virtuously for the past 3 years.
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Both natty, and also Marc Fitt is natty.

Comment

• BiqqieSmalls
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by FlightTL
      Both natty, and also Marc Fitt is natty.
      Lulz, Marc Fitt isn't natty. Im not sure if Guzman is natty but pretty sure CJ is

Comment

• FlightTL
        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by BiqqieSmalls
        Lulz, Marc Fitt isn't natty. Im not sure if Guzman is natty but pretty sure CJ is
        Man, don't you know. Ronnie Coleman, Phil Heath and Rich Piana are all natural. They just take cell tech and orange juice!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• BiqqieSmalls
          • Feb 2015

Man, don't you know. Ronnie Coleman, Phil Heath and Rich Piana are all natural. They just take cell tech and orange juice!!!!!!!!!!
          Dude, you forgot to add Kali Muscle to that list

Comment

• fred970
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by BiqqieSmalls
            Just wondering your opinions on the Youtube phenomenas Chris Jones and Christian Guzman. I personally think that Chris Jones is natty since he's been lifting for 10 years but Christian Guzman is hitting the same amount of weight as Chris Jones and he's only been lifting virtuously for the past 3 years.
            No bodybuilder alive or in the history of bodybuilding has not been on some kind of steroids. Natty bodybuilding doesn't exist.

Until I see proper regular blood tests on these meatheads, I won't believe it.

It's the internet you know, they say they are natty and you're just supposed to take their word for it?!

Comment

• BiqqieSmalls
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by fred970
              No bodybuilder alive or in the history of bodybuilding has not been on some kind of steroids. Natty bodybuilding doesn't exist.

Until I see proper regular blood tests on these meatheads, I won't believe it.

It's the internet you know, they say they are natty and you're just supposed to take their word for it?!
              Well, it's known that there are more androgen receptors in the shoulders than other body parts so when a bodybuilder is on juice, it's usually his shoulders that blow up first. They have the capped delts look. I don't think Chris Jones is; although his physique is impressive, he lacks shoulder mass.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                • Nov 2009

Best answer hands down

Comment

• JohnMPB
                  • Nov 2009

On another note, has anyone else noticed Christian's temples are slow creeping back and getting wider? Or is it the haircut?

Comment

• Alex23
                    • Mar 2016

I can provide bloodwork and still use gear lol. Just cruise on 125 mg test e and use tren suspension + winstrol suspension and bloodwork will never tell since the half life of the drugs are 8 hours. Passing a drug test is easy as fck.

Comment

Working...