+ Reply to Thread

Default Fue scarring 12 Month post op (pictures)

Hey.
    I had 1300 grafts about 12 Month ago with a recommended surgeon.
    The grafts was all taken from the lower part of the donor, instead of taking from all over the donor to "spread" it more out.

Well i need your guys opinions about the scarring and Also what you Think about the method they did by only taking from that small area?

I just buzzed my head with no guard. And i am actually a little choked to se how obvies
    The scarring is. 😞
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	38188   Click image for larger version

Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	38189  

What I notice is that is really doesn’t look like bad scaring, more like spaces where grafts were removed. Almost looks like if you shaved down completely that the scars would be a perfect match to your skin. In any event, how does it look grown out a little? I’m assuming it’s not too obvious since you sound like you just discovered this after 12 months. Overall how were your results from the 1300 grafts? Do you have any pictures of the result?

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    What I notice is that is really doesn’t look like bad scaring, more like spaces where grafts were removed. Almost looks like if you shaved down completely that the scars would be a perfect match to your skin. In any event, how does it look grown out a little? I’m assuming it’s not too obvious since you sound like you just discovered this after 12 months. Overall how were your results from the 1300 grafts? Do you have any pictures of the result?
    I have noticedit before but not that much because This is the lowest i have ever buzzed it.
    The longer it grows the less you notice.
    As for the results, it is, in my opinion very bad.
    Bad direction of implantet hairs and i Think less than 50 % growth so it looks unnatural when it grows longer. 😞

But what you Think about the extraction?
    Isn't it a very Strange/bad Way only using that little an area to extract?
    If they used a bigger area, Then my donor area would look much better now? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny2000 View Post
    I have noticedit before but not that much because This is the lowest i have ever buzzed it.
    The longer it grows the less you notice.
    As for the results, it is, in my opinion very bad.
    Bad direction of implantet hairs and i Think less than 50 % growth so it looks unnatural when it grows longer. 😞

But what you Think about the extraction?
    Isn't it a very Strange/bad Way only using that little an area to extract?
    If they used a bigger area, Then my donor area would look much better now? Right?
    Sorry that you are unhappy with your results. That sucks, but I guess it happens. As far as your donor, It does seem like the extractions were a little close together, but I guess if the plan was to eventually have more grafts, eventually the distribution would be more even. What did the doctor say? Did you talk to him about it?

It does look like they might have over harvested in that concentrated area, but like JB said, if you are planning to have more grafts the scars can be more evenly distributed so it won’t be as noticeable. Can you upload an image of your hairline?

My dr told me to let it grow longer but he admit that not all grafts have grown, and offers a new HT for free. But offcourse i Will not return for a HT there.

The plan was not to do another HT. It was never mentioned.
    Offcourse Down the Road, another HT might be needed but it was not in the DR's plan.

Now another HT is def. Needed. But it Will be performed by feriduni or lorenzo.

Click image for larger version

Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	38190Click image for larger version

Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	38191Click image for larger version

Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	38192