+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Angry you know what pisses me off?! guys who...

Shave their heads, who are not losing their hair.
    I have a couple of buddies who shave their head down to a number 1 (with a clipper), meanwhile I have to grow my hair longer and do a faux-hawk thing which looks ridiculous. It really pissed me off that they have all their hair and they want to look like bald men. This ****ing world is so ironic.

You know what pisses me off?! Guys who have penises and still whine and moan like they have vaginas.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWillis View Post
    You know what pisses me off?! Guys who have penises and still whine and moan like they have vaginas.
    Yep, if you are a man and complain over your frustrations you will be called a woman and dismissed on the spot. Empathy is something we only show to women, who hypocritically scores way higher on level of happiness studies.

And, have "freemode" on whether they want to have sex or start a relationship pretty much 24/7 unless they are deformed.

I think it is totally fair to show some frustration on this forum, and I don't want to place to be yet another place that practices the "Shut up and take it"-way together with some humiliation.

Look buddy, I wasn't trying be dismissive. I just think life is what you make it. I'm bald as f**k. Do I think it's a little ironic that we wish we had hair and some who have a full head want to shave? Hell yes I do. But it's an understood fact that all of us get frustrated when guys shave a full head of hair. It doesn't mean we have to come here and complain about it. It's their hair and they can do what they want with it. They can't help they have a full head of hair anymore than we can help we're balding, so no need in being pissed off at them. My comment was targeted more towards this guy who indeed (according to his screen name and posts) believes that if you have no hair you have no life, which couldn't be more false.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWillis View Post
    Look buddy, I wasn't trying be dismissive. I just think life is what you make it. I'm bald as f**k. Do I think it's a little ironic that we wish we had hair and some who have a full head want to shave? Hell yes I do. But it's an understood fact that all of us get frustrated when guys shave a full head of hair. It doesn't mean we have to come here and complain about it. It's their hair and they can do what they want with it. They can't help they have a full head of hair anymore than we can help we're balding, so no need in being pissed off at them. My comment was targeted more towards this guy who indeed (according to his screen name and posts) believes that if you have no hair you have no life, which couldn't be more false.
    Spare me with this life is what you make it BS.

And you make a valid point it is their hair and they can't help it anymore than we can. I guess I'm just pissed off at the irony of it. Guys that have hair want to look bald and the guys that are bald want that hair. I guess it speaks to human nature, we always want what we can't have.

if you saw me on the street you wouldn't think I'm balding (I shudder just reading that friggin word). Yes I'm vain, I don't think anybody looks good bald or shaved head.

And although that's my screen name, I'm not just sitting at home sulking. I just thought I can come to a place that people would understand my frustration more. But I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by NOhairNOlife View Post
    And you make a valid point it is their hair and they can't help it anymore than we can. I guess I'm just pissed off at the irony of it. Guys that have hair want to look bald and the guys that are bald want that hair. I guess it speaks to human nature, we always want what we can't have.
    Too be honest, I very very rarely see a man in my country that has great hair and shaves it off. And even so, you still see the hair line, ask them if they truly want to be bald and you are likely to hear no. At least I have yet to meet a man with great hair that wish to be bald.

And it's their choice to cut it short or shave it off. They got the freedom to choose. Bald people don't got the freedom, they are forced, and being completely bald does look different from having full head of hair and shaved.

I don't really share the same exact frustration I guess, for me it is that the freedom is slowly being taken away. The hair loss in my family is quite slow... so I am still positive about further treatments can save me, and I don't think I have to rely on a cure, tho I do think that will come in my life time as well. Time will tell.

Good luck guys.

Tbh this doesn't annoy me at all. What does annoy me is seeing NW1's with thick hair. Why them and not me? I'd much rather be surrounded by NW1's who shave their heads than NW1's rocking all kinds of cool hair styles.

This is a ridiculous thread guys come on

How is it ironic if a NW1 shaves his head? they are not going for a 'bald' look, they don't have a slap head do they? Their face is still framed by the hair it is completely different

Quote Originally Posted by NOhairNOlife View Post
    Shave their heads, who are not losing their hair.
    I have a couple of buddies who shave their head down to a number 1 (with a clipper), meanwhile I have to grow my hair longer and do a faux-hawk thing which looks ridiculous. It really pissed me off that they have all their hair and they want to look like bald men. This ****ing world is so ironic.
    I have recently heard a joke about women: 'Women with long hair, tend to cut it short; Women with short hair, wish to extend it. Blondes, dye it in a dark color. Women with dark hair, become blonde.'

Now I understand that this paradox, is applied not only to women, but also to us men.