you know what pisses me off?! guys who...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeuceWillis
    • Feb 2014

Well I can assure you sir, I WISH I was a NW1 or 2. Probably somewhere between an extremely thin 4 or 5. And I'll say it again: Life is every bit of what YOU make it. I have a great life, hair loss bothered me for a long two years. And screw that I'm not living in shame and depression over something I can't control. I Shave my head, I'm working out more now, I've got a drop dead gorgeous girlfriend, I'm in a badass band and I have a ton of friends. You know why? It's not bc I love hair loss and I'm perfectly ok with it, no it's bc I'm NOT going to let it stop me.

Comment

• Johny41
      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by DeuceWillis
      It's not bc I love hair loss and I'm perfectly ok with it, no it's bc I'm NOT going to let it stop me.
      Very inspirational! You are right, society treats you in the way you allow it. If your self perception is high, the same will be the attitude.

Comment

• DeuceWillis
        • Feb 2014

Thanks Johny41, Im glad my optimism can be of some help to someone. I've spent a lot of time down in the dumps over this so I hope people don't take it like I'm just completely cool with the situation. BUT, I believe with a good attitude and persistence, anything can be overcome. With that being said I would also like to apologize to NOhairNOlife. I had no business attacking your post in the way I did and I'm sorry man. We had probably both had a bad day when you made the thread and I acted very rudely. NOhair, whatever route you decide to take to overcome this problem, I wish you nothing but the best man. Take care guys. -Deuce

Comment

Working...