How's my hairline? What Norwood-stage...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DamscoHair
    • Mar 2015

How's my hairline? What Norwood-stage...

Wow, you guys will get these questions a lot. So.. I will put another one here, haha. But, before I do, I want to say that this is a great forum. You help people like me very well.

I'm a man, 26 years old. For so far I know, I have a widows peak for all my life with this particular V-shape hairline.

Because of this, I can't put myself in any Norwood stage. Can you help me based on these photos? What stage is this? Am I balding? Why do I got these thin hair in front of my hairline (which I have for several years now)? Do you think I can get a straight hairline in any other way?

For so far I can decide, I'm not suffering any abnormal hairloss. Only I few hairs when I wash of brush my hair. The only problem I got is bit of an itchy scalp and a bit of dandruff. How can I get rid of this? Is this a big problem?

What would you advise me to do?
    Attached Files
  • NOhairNOlife
    • Dec 2014

I'd have to say you are a norwood 0. With no sign of hair loss.
    Have you tried a dandruff shampoo?

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
      • Jun 2013

This is one of those threads where it is better to just leave without responding.

Comment

• DamscoHair
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by NOhairNOlife
        I'd have to say you are a norwood 0. With no sign of hair loss.
        Have you tried a dandruff shampoo?
        Thanks for that. I recognize some thinner hairs at the corners of my hairline. Is that normal? Can I do something against that?
        And, yes. I tried some anti-dandruff shampoo, but it make the whole thing more worse. Is there a brand that you would advise me?

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
        This is one of those threads where it is better to just leave without responding.
        Sorry to hear that, bro. I know I'm not the first with this sort of question. And I know that there are a lot of people with a more worse situation. But I think a forum like this is a good place to get advise for everyone. Agree?

Comment

Working...