+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    Yeah, you're right. People can be really petty and small, if it's part of your behavior, society and your peers will see you as such. Nothing but an ant.

I'm off this thing. Some people listen to crap like Linkin Park, I prefer Wyclef Jean. I'll be gone till November.
    Oh wow really? Do you have a patent on that name?

I can do whatever I want and it shouldn't bother you.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2016ComeOnAlready View Post
    I can do whatever I want and it shouldn't bother you.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
    . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

Haha, can't believe 2014 actually ran out of the thread because of some good old fashioned ribbin'. Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself and stop taking yourself so seriously, brother man.

Quote Originally Posted by barfacan View Post
    Haha, can't believe 2014 actually ran out of the thread because of some good old fashioned ribbin'. Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself and stop taking yourself so seriously, brother man.
    Wrong. I'm out because I'm going on vacation, and there's nothing to post about until the hair congress, the end of SM's phase 2 trial, and Allergan's R&D update in Nov.

I could care less about any insult or ridicule. I can dish it back, and much better than most.

Wrong. I'm out because I'm going on vacation, and there's nothing to post about until the hair congress, the end of SM's phase 2 trial, and Allergan's R&D update in Nov.

I could care less about any insult or ridicule. I can dish it back, and much better than most.
    You should just ignore them.
    At this point I just want them to find a cure so I don't have to put up with all the trolls on this forum who are too bitter to accept their hair loss.
    P.S. You are right until November there will be nothing new. Enjoy your vacation man.

Yeah honestly its easy to obsess over looking at the forums a lot but its not worth it. New treatment progress is measured in years so its just pointless guessing and arguing on opinions to fill all that time between actual facts. Not much point until results show up.
    Right now just use what exists - propecia and so on and just forget about it. Check back in a year or two and see if anything changed. Im gonna ask my doc next time about propecia and hopefully that will buy me a few years.

Said I wouldn't post until Nov, and I won't really because there won't be much news.

Anyway, I'm posting today about Allergan's R&D key pipeline update taking place on November 4th which is in about two months.

I am certain that at the very least, we will have results or news about the phase 2b trial. Since the merger, there was never any mention in any quarterly presentation (including when Actavis took over Allergan, and noted all of its pipeline products in a Nov. PDF, which excluded bimatoprost for scalp) of this drug in the pipeline or what its status was, and suddenly, it is featured among the late stage aesthetic programs a few months before a key R&D pipeline update.

I think it's also important to note that this Q3 report and pipeline update is taking place at their Irvine, CA campus, former HQ of Allergan. Bimatoprost for hair growth was one of the late-stage pipeline programs that Actavis acquired from Allergan, and originated out of their Irvine HQ. When Actavis took over Allergan, their mid-to-late stage R&D programs were pretty thin as I have read.

I have no idea if a product would be launched. I think it's possible given that they've really kept this a secret for nearly a year, and suddenly bim for scalp pops its head (of luscious hair) out, a few months before an R&D update. Not to mention that this R&D update is taking place from where this product originated. I've said before that given that this drug is already available, and would be in high demand if successful, they would not release results until they had a product to market. By withholding results, they have the power. People losing their hair are willing to slap almost anything on their heads to get their hair growing again. Believe it, if their product works (which all signs point to yes), and they released results prematurely, their potential profits would be poached by random labs, and chinese companies, and people would be eagerly slapping unregulated chemicals on their heads.

On one hand I am certain that we will be made aware of the results of the this drug. On the other hand, I really have no idea if they will launch a product. What I also know is that it would be pretty lame and incompetent of them to say: "well, here are the results. As you can see, they are good enough to move forward with, and we plan on bringing this drug to market. We knew this drug worked nearly a year ago, but haven't jumped on it."

I really can't see them (or any well-funded company) not taking action on this drug nearly a year ago if it worked. We all know that if the drug worked (which looks like a definite YES because they are moving forward with it) they'd try and push it to market ASAP. This is what any company with an effective drug for hair loss would do.

...And for anyone saying a phase 3 would never be initiated, or that it doesn't work - please use logic. They've named 70 mid-to -late stage drugs they are moving forward with. Bimatoprost for scalp is clearly marked as one of those drugs. "Moving forward" means continuing development, and after phase 2b comes phase 3. This is a company which states they do not like doing most of the R&D themselves because it is costly, and often doesn't produce results, therefore it is logical that if the drug failed in phase 2b, it would have been scrapped.

Hold tight everyone, I'm certain November will be very positive.

What are the expectations of this? Cure or just minox on roids?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    What are the expectations of this? Cure or just minox on roids?
    Minox on roids that can be used anywhere on the scalp - hairline, over the ears, crown etc.

Said I wouldn't post until Nov, and I won't really because there won't be much news.

Anyway, I'm posting today about Allergan's R&D key pipeline update taking place on November 4th which is in about two months.

I am certain that at the very least, we will have results or news about the phase 2b trial. Since the merger, there was never any mention in any quarterly presentation (including when Actavis took over Allergan, and noted all of its pipeline products in a Nov. PDF, which excluded bimatoprost for scalp) of this drug in the pipeline or what its status was, and suddenly, it is featured among the late stage aesthetic programs a few months before a key R&D pipeline update.

I think it's also important to note that this Q3 report and pipeline update is taking place at their Irvine, CA campus, former HQ of Allergan. Bimatoprost for hair growth was one of the late-stage pipeline programs that Actavis acquired from Allergan, and originated out of their Irvine HQ. When Actavis took over Allergan, their mid-to-late stage R&D programs were pretty thin as I have read.

I have no idea if a product would be launched. I think it's possible given that they've really kept this a secret for nearly a year, and suddenly bim for scalp pops its head (of luscious hair) out, a few months before an R&D update. Not to mention that this R&D update is taking place from where this product originated. I've said before that given that this drug is already available, and would be in high demand if successful, they would not release results until they had a product to market. By withholding results, they have the power. People losing their hair are willing to slap almost anything on their heads to get their hair growing again. Believe it, if their product works (which all signs point to yes), and they released results prematurely, their potential profits would be poached by random labs, and chinese companies, and people would be eagerly slapping unregulated chemicals on their heads.

On one hand I am certain that we will be made aware of the results of the this drug. On the other hand, I really have no idea if they will launch a product. What I also know is that it would be pretty lame and incompetent of them to say: "well, here are the results. As you can see, they are good enough to move forward with, and we plan on bringing this drug to market. We knew this drug worked nearly a year ago, but haven't jumped on it."

I really can't see them (or any well-funded company) not taking action on this drug nearly a year ago if it worked. We all know that if the drug worked (which looks like a definite YES because they are moving forward with it) they'd try and push it to market ASAP. This is what any company with an effective drug for hair loss would do.

...And for anyone saying a phase 3 would never be initiated, or that it doesn't work - please use logic. They've named 70 mid-to -late stage drugs they are moving forward with. Bimatoprost for scalp is clearly marked as one of those drugs. "Moving forward" means continuing development, and after phase 2b comes phase 3. This is a company which states they do not like doing most of the R&D themselves because it is costly, and often doesn't produce results, therefore it is logical that if the drug failed in phase 2b, it would have been scrapped.

Hold tight everyone, I'm certain November will be very positive.
    Omg! You destroyed allergan's plan!! You revealed them.
    Now everybody will buy bimatoprost!
    And of course allergan will publish their meaningless secret results.