+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by maver1ck View Post
    If BIM was so promising as everyone had been led to believe then why not mention anything to the investors if it was successful?
    There is ZERO speculation in my post. I don't know what to make of BIM and will just wait for an official statement.

Quote Originally Posted by maver1ck View Post
    Allergan released their q2 report and there is only 1 mention of BIM and its that its starting phase 3 as a treatment for glaucoma
    2nd form of treatment BIM has gone to phase III on(first was eyelash growth which got approved).

Safety doesn't seem to be an issue here, something is up behind the scenes with the hairloss trial, patent issues maybe?

All signs point to this drug being safe and at least in theory effective, so what's the hold up!

Quote Originally Posted by dus View Post
    There is ZERO speculation in my post. I don't know what to make of BIM and will just wait for an official statement.
    Ok then , Guys lets concentrate on something we have out there ! I believe the treatment is not only Two damn fda approved ! Remember
    took centuries for human to discover U.S , So there are many potents things out there for treatment baldness , we just have find our own way ! I won't follow this anymore.

Follicept. Failed.
    Bim scalp. Failed
    what potential treatment we are hoping for will be the next one to enter this treatment graveyard?
    This is so discouraging. Even if they said yeah its coming and it works, but will be a year or more away, i would be elated. I just want hope. All we get is false hope and then we are smacked back to reality each time.

Follicept and bim were the only things we might possibly get our hands on in 2015. Now those seem dead and buried.

Does anyone know where is a reputable place to buy pure bim powder. Im tempted to just buy the stuff myself and do a test of 1-2%, even if its expensive as hell. Im tired of the waiting game. None of us are getting any younger.

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    Follicept. Failed.
    Bim scalp. Failed
    what potential treatment we are hoping for will be the next one to enter this treatment graveyard?
    This is so discouraging. Even if they said yeah its coming and it works, but will be a year or more away, i would be elated. I just want hope. All we get is false hope and then we are smacked back to reality each time.

Follicept and bim were the only things we might possibly get our hands on in 2015. Now those seem dead and buried.

Does anyone know where is a reputable place to buy pure bim powder. Im tempted to just buy the stuff myself and do a test of 1-2%, even if its expensive as hell. Im tired of the waiting game. None of us are getting any younger.
    Still no evidence that bim has failed. Technically, the last trial ended in September, because that's when the primary outcome measure was taken. It has been a very long time, and still, they haven't release results to investors. There is a difference between releasing results to the public and releasing them to investors. Something else is going on here.

When BiqqieSmalls (a shareholder) called them a few months ago, he was told that the results haven't been released yet because of the "complexity of bimatoprost." Also, that they would be released "in a few months." A "few" is a pretty loose term, but it could mean 3-5 months. It's been a very long time, and they could have said it failed.

Investor relations could have dissuaded him and said it didn't do well, without giving any actual details or figures. Instead, they were like a stone wall. There is no reason for this company to be afraid of poor results from this drug for the scalp, because it clearly works for eyelashes and glaucoma. Therefore it's not a total failure. No loss to say it doesn't work for the scalp. But they haven't said that, and they haven't said that for nearly a year.

I have said all along that they do not want the word getting out that it works, because labs, individuals, and maybe other reputable companies would go ahead and purchase bimatoprost in bulk and formulate it themselves. I've also pointed out that in the past, when they were developing latisse, many people tried to get their hands on it (as noted by David Pyott, former CEO of Allergan). This is MPB, not eyelashes, the demand would be greater. The main deterrent is that bim powder is very expensive, and nobody knows if it works. By not letting anyone know, they have the power. They will not release results until they have a product ready to market or sell.

Bim is not dead, but if nothing is announced between now and January, then it is dead imo.

2014comeonalready, i love your optimism man. Listening to you keeps a small glimmer of hope alive. But man your theory is almost as complex as bimatoprosts "complexities". Really we are basing all hope on two second hand accounts (one from an unnamed investment spokesperson and the other from a guys whos derm dr supposedly works close to allergen.) Not saying they are, but both stories could be false. Oh and even spencer on his show said he heard positive things regarding bim, but gives nothing more than that. Then the fact that this drugs results are being hidden better than than the existence of aliens and ufos.
    Like fox mulder would say, i want to believe. But man, sometimes the simplest answer is the right one. And now the simplest answer is they have nothing to report because it just didnt work.
    i hope im wrong. I pray youre right. But i just dont think bim is the answer. With the availability of bim nowadays, somebody out there with abundant cashflow should have used enough to have results. But still we never hear stories of anyone growing scalp hair on this stuff. Not one person.
    Theres just no evidence. Just speculation. Im ready to forget bim and move on to the next false hope

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    Still no evidence that bim has failed. Technically, the last trial ended in September, because that's when the primary outcome measure was taken. It has been a very long time, and still, they haven't release results to investors. There is a difference between releasing results to the public and releasing them to investors. Something else is going on here.

When BiqqieSmalls (a shareholder) called them a few months ago, he was told that the results haven't been released yet because of the "complexity of bimatoprost." Also, that they would be released "in a few months." A "few" is a pretty loose term, but it could mean 3-5 months. It's been a very long time, and they could have said it failed.

Investor relations could have dissuaded him and said it didn't do well, without giving any actual details or figures. Instead, they were like a stone wall. There is no reason for this company to be afraid of poor results from this drug for the scalp, because it clearly works for eyelashes and glaucoma. Therefore it's not a total failure. No loss to say it doesn't work for the scalp. But they haven't said that, and they haven't said that for nearly a year.

I have said all along that they do not want the word getting out that it works, because labs, individuals, and maybe other reputable companies would go ahead and purchase bimatoprost in bulk and formulate it themselves. I've also pointed out that in the past, when they were developing latisse, many people tried to get their hands on it (as noted by David Pyott, former CEO of Allergan). This is MPB, not eyelashes, the demand would be greater. The main deterrent is that bim powder is very expensive, and nobody knows if it works. By not letting anyone know, they have the power. They will not release results until they have a product ready to market or sell.

Bim is not dead, but if nothing is announced between now and January, then it is dead imo.
    Bla bla...Why did they mention then the other drugs that will enter phase 3? For example the treatment of glaukoma.Wouldn't then those people try to buy from another sources this stuff to treat their disease? What makes hairloss unique?
    You overrate hairloss market.If you do your homework as you say then you will see that the most companies don't release results of failed projects.

This waiting is bullsh t. Do we know what percent they are or were trialling for scalp hair? Is this Kane who a lot of guys are getting there RU off capable of making a high contrate of Bim for a group buy at a reasonable price? Or if its that expensive to make we could chip in and get a nominated member to trial it?

Quote Originally Posted by Farkhairloss View Post
    This waiting is bullsh t. Do we know what percent they are or were trialling for scalp hair? Is this Kane who a lot of guys are getting there RU off capable of making a high contrate of Bim for a group buy at a reasonable price? Or if its that expensive to make we could chip in and get a nominated member to trial it?
    Recently posted a thread asking the same thing, 300 people have read it, no one bothered to reply.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post

I love the optimism. I dont necessarily think its dead in the water either but to play devils advocate with the whole "investor relation" point for a second. Why would a member of the company straight up tell an investor that a product has failed, especially a product that people are counting on to become a reality. I'm not saying that she was just placating him but its not out of the realm of possibility.