+ Reply to Thread

Default Reviv Serums REVIVSCALP Scalp Serum Masque

These guys had a product with redensyl last year now they have this masque with a bunch of different ingredients from various cosmetic companies

http://revivserums.com/collections/h...cts/revivscalp

Check it out, they link all the different ingredients and their abstracts. Has a bunch of stuff that has an affect on different things related to hair loss

Might be worth trying

RevivScalp™ is the first product of its kind to include award-winning AnaGain™ from Mibelle Biochemistry AG in Switzerland. AnaGain won Beyond Beauty Lab’s Advanced Ingredient Award at its annual global showcase for personal care ingredients last September.

Designed for men and women, RevivScalp addresses hair-loss disorders and fights scalp itching and irritation. Anti-inflammatory and gently exfoliating, it also encourages blood circulation and a healthy supply of oxygen to the scalp. It adds volume and strength to hair, and helps fine, thin hair look and feel like full, thick hair.

A three-month clinical study showed that AnaGain increased the density of anagen hair by about 8% and reduced the density of telogen hair by 28%. The proportion of active follicles from 4 to 7.2 indicates a strong hair-regrowing effect.

"I've been using RevivScalp now for over two months, and I'm pleasantly surprised with the changes. My usual itchy, flaky scalp feels really healthy, and my fine, thin hair is definitely coming in thicker and stronger, and looks much healthier," said Gary Baumgartner, a tester for the new topical.

RevivScalp also incorporates other new landmark ingredients:

Anageline™ shows a significant inhibiting effect (-18%) on the activity of 5-alpha reductase II, an enzyme responsible for follicle miniaturization characteristic of androgenic alopecia.

Fluidipure 8G™, according to its developer SEPPIC, helps combat symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis: scalp redness & oiliness, hair oiliness and dandruff. It also helps reduce 5a-reductase and fights scalp odor.

Bioenergizer PBG™, also from SEPPIC, has stimulating and sebum flow regulative properties.

Cressatine™ helps initiate hair regeneration via the Wnt pathway and keratinocyte differentiation.

5 Alpha Avocuta™ is shown to significantly inhibit 5-alpha reductase activity, and help prevent itching, redness and desquamation.

SymSitive™ 1609 works as an “anti-nerve hyper-activator” to calm over-reaction of hypersensitive skin, and help prevent stinging, burning and tingling.

Redensyl™, in-Cosmetics Silver Award winner, targets OCR hair follicle stem cells.

RevivSerums also announces that its best-selling, highly-rated Hair Stimulating Serum is now named RevivHair. RevivHair and RevivScalp contain complimentary ingredients to boost the efficacy of each product, and are meant to work together.

RevivScalp debuts today for only $39 for a limited time. Its release coincides with the 73rd American Academy of Dermatology #AAD15 conclave in San Francisco, hometown of RevivSerums.com. #RevivScalp is available at RevivSerums.com, which ships to most countries worldwide, and select retailers, salons and physician's offices

anyone using this? i see it's on sale, and might add it if i can get feed back. i've had some shedding after adding ru mixed w neogenic. still liking & using the revivhair serum and seem 2b getting good result. i got an extra bottle when it was on sale, and behold i think it is helping with hair on my left leg where i am test applying it. i'm starting to look like an old man on my legs, w hair loss there.

Just looks like another Revivogen? It's always disheartening to see loads of positive comments and then realise they're all from women. Always seems to be the case with these kind of products - helps with general hair thinning and dry scalps but does not help with MPB.

**** it, I'm gonna buy a bottle anyway, all I have to lose is money.

isnt dht the cause of thinning in women not just men? will also probably get a bottle to try since my scalp is often itchy- the 'symsitive 1609' ingredient for sensitiveity is the first i have heard of.