+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

i mean, i wouldnt try it. i know if you leave garlic on the skin too long, it will essentially blister it, so i would not put onions on my skin. but thats just me, you guys are free to do whatever you like, and hey, if it works, and you get regrowth do let everyone on the forum know.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinicspots View Post
    Onions are good for the scalp but it could create a burning sensation, but not upto a very large extent. As one needs to bear the pain so that wounds would be healed, it is the same way that they might burn a little bit but it would be very much beneficial in terms of making your hair good.

hello there are company that sell onion juice in bottle form. but i wouldnt buy it, you need to use fresh onion juice because it goes bad in a short time, one to two hours i believe, also the study said to use red onions. you should try a little on a small part before you apply it all over to see how your scalp react to it. and to the fellow who sister put garlic on her face should have done the same thing. garlic has been shown to kill cancer cells when cancer cells were put in pure garlic oil.

so you have used onion juice with success? kindly post your before and after pics to show us this regrowth.

Quote Originally Posted by ankitamarmm123 View Post
    I agree with you , onion juice is miraculous for hair growth , but i suggest for sensitive skinned people , it might not suit all , its not an option for those having baldness , Hair transplant in Indore is an effective treatment for them , from dr.porwal

Default Natural protein hair treatment

Although I myself am not balding I do have 2 uncles on my moms side, and another one on my dad's side who are all thinking. Of course it's fun to tease them but I also help them out looking on forums such as this one. Previous to finding this post I was led to a Natural protein hair treatment product that seems to have high reccomendations Has any one heard of this product? Were running out of onions at home.

Inactive

I'm a hippie at heart and am all for homeopathic remedies and treatments, but this seems rather bogus. If it were this easy, I'm sure these pharmaceutical companies would be all over this by now.

I apply OGV once a week, onion, garlic, ACV, olive oil or any carrier. To remove the smell very easy as an normal shampoo will not work. Dawn dishwasher I use as an cleanser cheaper than nioxin and works much better to remove sebum and clean the scalp. This works great to strip the OGV smell .

Yeah it helps... you have to be regular there are some other negative point also....
    you will face dandruff issue... Stink also....but it will improve the strength of hairs..