+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi Jazz1, I completely agree with everything you say. Their minoxidil cream is very good. But there are so many people who have lost ground when they switched from propecia to generic fin. I know the Belgravia Centre say that they are both the same drug as they both contain 1mg finasteride, but my view is why should I take even the slightest risk of losing ground by making the switch when the only reason Belgravia is stopping using propecia is to save them money.

The forums are full of people who have lost ground when making the switch. Here is just 1 of many examples: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...to-Generic-Fin

I am also going to find some archived footage of the Bald Truth Show where Spencer and various callers discuss the problem of switching finasteride brands, and I will then send it to the Belgravia Centre.

As the old saying goes 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' so I am not going to move to generic propecia just so they can make even more money off me when they area already overpriced and they are not passing on any the saving to the price I pay.

I am going to leave Belgravia Centre and I urge anyone else to do so who is being forced to make this switch. For the online pharmacy you mentioned Jazz1 do I need a prescription to use them? How do I go about getting their prescription can they give it me, or do I need to go to my NHS doctor first?

Hey GuyfromUk if you go on pharmacy Direct GB you can buy 6 months worth propecia 2x84 tablets. There will be an option to provide your own prescription or Opt for the private prescription at an cost of £24. I always opt for private and they than ask you to proceed, they only take payment once your prescription is approved, you need to fill out their online consultation and job done . They sell legit stuff and so much cheaper than buying from The Belgravia.

The new Belgravia patients will not be effected by the Generic brand, it will however have an impact on the current patients. I thinks it's totally wrong what they have done, considering they have so much research blogs, you would have thought they would have at least researched about switching over brands for current patients!

Euroclinix another MHRA licensed pharmacy http://www.europetabs.com isn't selling aindeem. I wonder why some sell it and some don't maybe it's not as good.