What is it that makes Jason Statham beautiful?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WhiteBaldGuy
    • Mar 2015

What is it that makes Jason Statham beautiful?

I know you've all been there. You start going bald and you immediately go to google to search for a few celebreties that went bald as well and still look good. In that category, I think Jason Statham is one of the most known of all.
    Whenever I look at him, I just don't see his baldness at all. It's impressive. It's different from the everyday bald guy (or myself) that you see on the street.
    So... what is it that makes him (or any bald man for that matter) look attractive? Should bald guys strive to get extremly ripped and muscuar like him? Is it his color skin? His beard? His head shape? What?
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

Hi White' !

I didn't know who he was until I Googled (LOL) his name that you had brought up just now.

I remember seeing him before.

He looks A-OK regardless of hairloss.
    He obviously made up his mind to ACCEPT what he has!

That is called being realistic and fair-minded to oneself!!

Good for him and great thread WhiteBaldGuy.
    Good job.

Comment

• RanDave
      • Nov 2014

Jason Statham is really one of the perfect examples of attractive bald celebrities. Your guess is correct, muscles always play a significant role and make a bald men look strong. A two days worth of growth emphasises his masculine features. His macho style draws away the attention from his bald head. Girls love strong and stylish men and as it is known, when a man is surrounded by women his self confidence raises significantly. I don't stop to repeat that everything depends on self-perception and self-expression.

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
        • Oct 2011

The defined jaw line and more symmetrical face and headshape. The muscle just adds to the lean factor that makes the jawline stand out.

Comment

• Baldy Orton
          • May 2015

Originally posted by WhiteBaldGuy
          I know you've all been there. You start going bald and you immediately go to google to search for a few celebreties that went bald as well and still look good. In that category, I think Jason Statham is one of the most known of all.
          Whenever I look at him, I just don't see his baldness at all. It's impressive. It's different from the everyday bald guy (or myself) that you see on the street.
          So... what is it that makes him (or any bald man for that matter) look attractive? Should bald guys strive to get extremly ripped and muscuar like him? Is it his color skin? His beard? His head shape? What?
          He has a symmetrical face made for Hollywood and is in damn good shape. A good looking guy will look good with a buzz or bald or whatever they want to pull off

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by WhiteBaldGuy
            So... what is it that makes him (or any bald man for that matter) look attractive? What?
            His wallet.

Comment

• toofr
              • May 2015

he's not that great looking.. he has a huge head... thin lips.. no eye brows...brown eyes..... the only reason you think he looks great is because he is in action movies and portrayed as this bad ass super hero.. and he's got millions of dollars. There are many regular guys who look much better than him with a shaven head but nobody cares because they don't have 50 million bucks and star in action movies.

You can be 200% sure that if he wasn't rich and famous he would not be married to any models. full head of hair not.

Comment

• sarahjee
                • Apr 2015

The Jason Statham looks great because he is an actor and a super action hero..

Comment

• Dench57
                  • Sep 2014

Because he's naturally very good looking, has a strong jaw, good facial hair, and a muscular physique. Honestly if I looked like that I wouldn't give a shit about my hair. No point using him as an example because I'm guessing none of us look like him.

Comment

• GNX
                    • Dec 2012

bottom line is he wud b much better lookn with a full head of hair....

Comment

• voxman
                      Doctor Representative
                      • May 2014

He is BRANDED as a movie star and action hero and that overrides any perceived physical limitations.

Let's be honest, if you didn't know who he was you would not give him a second look at Starbucks unless he was kicking someone in the groin.
                      I am the Global Online Representative for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Comment

• GSD
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by sarahjee
                        The Jason Statham looks great because he is an actor and a super action hero..
                        +1

Comment

• ThisSucksDude
                          • Nov 2012

its his god damn english accent doing half of the work for women

Comment

• dda
                            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Notcoolanymore
                            His wallet.
                            This. So true lol. It's what made Jordan and Bruce Willis beautiful too. Without fame and money, they're just like you and me, OP

Comment

• atthekeysbored
                              • Dec 2014

Originally posted by dda
                              This. So true lol. It's what made Jordan and Bruce Willis beautiful too. Without fame and money, they're just like you and me, OP
                              Willis was actually very charismatic, good looking, good actor and great energy before he got old. He existed in the 80s when leading men could be balding in every genre, now you need to shave it off and claim " I could grow it if I want". He was balding but not shaved bald until the 2000s.

Jordan is a good looking 6'6" roidgame (yes all professional athletes use steroids deal with it) black guy, him being bald wouldn't stop him getting ***** even if he was dirt poor.

Statham has a square jaw and he had abs from steroids before every actor started taking their mandatory roids to play their stupid hero roles. I still don't think most people view him as "handsome", I know I never did before starting to recede myself.

Comment

Working...