Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nos
    • Mar 2015

Whats a good shampoo / min to use?

Im starting Min this week, I was wondering what a good shampoo to use in conjunction with it is and the best commercially available min... it seems there's a lot of crap floating around and its hard to sort through.

Any suggestions for a min / shampoo?
  • Luca
    • Jan 2015

You can use Nizoral 2% shampoo. Along with Minoxidil, it makes an effective combination to combat hair loss. In order to get the greatest benefits for your hair loss, Nizoral should be used once every 3 days consistently. It has been proven to reduce local inflammation on the scalp, mostly caused by colonizing fungi and the immune response to the damage done to hair follicles by androgens such as DHT as well as these causative fungi.
    You can even use any sulfate free dry shampoo. If you wish to use this, use Minoxidil at night time so that it can absorbed into scalp and then dry shampoo in the morning to get off the excess oils. Always use minox on dry cleaned scalp to extract maximum benefits.

Comment

• Dimoxynil
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Nos
      Im starting Min this week, I was wondering what a good shampoo to use in conjunction with it is and the best commercially available min... it seems there's a lot of crap floating around and its hard to sort through.

Any suggestions for a min / shampoo?
      Lots of people recommend regenepure on here. Not tried it myself though.

Comment

• Nos
        • Mar 2015

Picked up Regenepure and a topical min cream / hydrocortizone for now. Thanks guys!

Comment

• holistic123
          • Mar 2015

I was using minoxidil with no real results for some 6 months. I don't know but I opted for a natural shampoo. However, they can get pretty expensive too. Don't know how helpfully this might be, but by chance, I was looking on You Tube one day and a lady by name Lover4naturalbeauty, had a wonderful idea to make a all natural Green tea & Coconut shampoo. She explained Helps stop DHT production. The results of the guy she used it on simply fantastic for hair regrowth! So I tried it my self and lo and behold, I actually seen spurt of new growth at top where my hair was thinning, I can't say exactly how long because didn't really think it would work. But think like month or 2 I really seen new growth! If anyone wants link it is: //https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hydkSZEgKO8.

Comment

• Bladen
            • Apr 2015

Does anyone know if 'Revita' (orange/grey bottle) is any good? I'm interested in buying it. Has some good ingredients in it from what i can see online..

Comment

Working...