+ Reply to Thread

Default Prp Acell vitamin D injection

Hi, I also posted this on Men s Hairloss
    I would like to know if there is any feedback or opinion on the veracity of this treatment, the doctor offering it claims an extremely high succes rate on stopping and improving thinning hair , Im considering on taking it but I would like to know if anyone knows something about it.

here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVaHTUbS7MQ

I agree, it looks too good to be true. I'll look into it.

Will topical vitamin d added to minoxidil work for hairloss?

Has anyone had a similar treatment to the one offered in the video? the doctor (Amiya Prasad) has posted more videos about the treatment and has answered questions posted regarding the videos (on youtube) recently, he seems very positive and secure of the effectivity of his treatment, he says he has improved the formulation in the past years . As I said before, im considering on taking the treatment, im not looking for a extreme change, only to improve the health of the hair I have, improve my chances againts further balding and if I got a 5 to 10 % increase of the density of my thinning areas I would be more than satisfied, the thing that catches my attention the most is his claim that the treatment is a stand alone procedure and that he claims its effectivity to be 5 years only because thats the time he has been delivering the treatment, I hope someone can give information on this type of procedure, although ive been studying on the net the safety of this kind of treatments (that if they dont work they at least have no major secondary effects, if there are any nor worsen the balding process suffered) I would like if someone can reassure this

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25722600

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25111436

There are the two studies showing usefulness of this treatment. The only pricing information I can find online is $2500 by some guy back in 2013.

I think it is safe to say that the treatment slightly improves your hair over 6 months, and the effectiveness starts decreasing from then on. I consider stopping hairloss a success, but I'm not sure I would pay $2500 for it. I'll post more info as I find more.

EDIT: I found a doctor in India doing it for $80 to $300 (per session). That seems like a more reasonable number since it doesn't really require surgeon skill. It requires the use of a machine, but that machine can't be so expensive as to warrant a $2500 price.

Thanks for answering, I also consider that stopping ,or slowing the progresion of hairloss is a succes, prp seems to provide a good solution for mantaining hair in the correct patients but it has to be repeated to mantain the results, what Id like to believe, before pulling the trigger on this treatment, is that the way of combining the ECM with the plasma and the vitamin D in some way extends the efectivity of the treatment so that instead of having to repeat it once or twice a year, it would have to be done eeach 3 or 5 years (or maybe more according to the doctor), if that is the case I would be willing to take my chance with the treatment despite the cost (if the duration of the effectivity of the treatment is true I consider that time is worth the cost), thanks again for replying

Default Please give doctors details

Quote Originally Posted by kantian View Post

There are the two studies showing usefulness of this treatment. The only pricing information I can find online is $2500 by some guy back in 2013.

I think it is safe to say that the treatment slightly improves your hair over 6 months, and the effectiveness starts decreasing from then on. I consider stopping hairloss a success, but I'm not sure I would pay $2500 for it. I'll post more info as I find more.

EDIT: I found a doctor in India doing it for $80 to $300 (per session). That seems like a more reasonable number since it doesn't really require surgeon skill. It requires the use of a machine, but that machine can't be so expensive as to warrant a $2500 price.
    Please send doctors details in india

why not just consume vitamin D ? knowing it will reach the follicle through the blood ?

Please send me the details of the doctor in india for prp+acell at my email: ithinkdigit@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by kantian View Post

Please send doctor details in india @ email - ithinkdigit@gmail.com